|Real Name||Ameeta Nangia|
|Other Name||Amita Nangia|
|Profession||Former Modal, Actress|
|Famous Role(s)/Famous For||Sheena in the TV serial 'Tara'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Debut||Film: Ghabrahat (1989)
TV: Tara (1993)
|Tattoos||Above the Left Bust
On the Left Arm
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sajid Nadiadwala (Ex-Fiance)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Babita Nangia
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Rishi Kapoor|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ameeta Nangia
- Does Ameeta Nangia smoke?: Not Known
- Ameeta Nangia is an Indian popular TV and film actress.
- Before acting, she worked as an ad model for many TVC ads.
- She started her acting career as a film actress in 1989.
- She has appeared in the A, B and C grade Bollywood movies like ‘Purani Haveli’, ‘Pathar Ke Insan’, ‘Inspector Dhanush’, ‘Afsana Pyar Ka’, ‘Ranbhoom’, ‘Ajnabee’, ‘Khatta Meetha’ and many more.
- She was best remembered for her character of ‘Sheena’ in the TV serial ‘Tara’.
- She also gave appearance in the episodic serial ‘Savdhaan India’.