Some Lesser Known Facts About Amit Mishra
- Does Amit Mishra smoke: Not Known
- Does Amit Mishra drink alcohol: Not Known
- He was ragged by some of his senior girls when he first went to Lucknow University. He was asked to measure the length of his classroom with a coin, an order he had denied. The girls then asked him what he could do, so the singer sang Kailash Kher’s Teri Deewani and got free.
- Whenever Mishra got some free lectures, he along with his gang of 12-15 boys used to spend that time in the University canteene eating ‘chhole-samose, with ‘khullad wali chai.’
- There’s a restaurant in Gomti Nagar where Mishra, with his family, goes for dinner whenever he is home.
- Mishra got much awaited fame through his song ‘Bulleya’ from the film ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil,’ a Karan Johar’s drirection featuring Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma.
- Radio, a song from the film Tubelight, was given to Mishra a month before its release. He was, after recording the song, told that this song was for a Salman Khan’s film. The song has also been sung by Kamaal Khan, but Mishra’s version was released first.