|Real Name||Avantika Singh|
|Profession||Journalist, News Anchor|
|Famous For||News Anchor at India Today|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 164 cm
in meters- 1.64 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Hobbies||Spending time with family, Doing Exercise|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Avantika Singh
- Does Avantika Singh smoke?: Not Known
- Does Avantika Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In 2002, she started with her journalism career.
- She has worked as a successful prime-time news anchor, TV producer, and reporter for national and international shows.
- She has covered some incredible stories in journalism as an anchor such as 2004-08 US presidential elections, 2005 London blasts, 2009 general elections, reporting during presidential elections, and also Mumbai terror attacks.
- Avantika has carved a worldwide niche for herself with her evergreen energy and professional attitude towards her work.
- Avantika prefers keeping her personal life compact in a secretive box, and therefore, doesn’t like sharing anything on her social media handles.
- After devoting her 10 long years to journalism, she decided to take a pause and joined “Teach For India.” She has worked for a noble cause by teaching 35 children of a low-income school over there and has remodelled the lives of numerous young children for over two years.
- She has been working with India Today Group and anchors show “Lunch Time With Avantika Singh”.
- Avantika is a fitness freak and prefers keeping her body fit and in shape.
- She is equally active in conducting various events, debate sessions, and discussions. In an India Today event titled “India Today Conclave South 2018”, she rocked the floor with her beauty when Gaurang Shah draped a saree on her. Here’s a glimpse of the event: