|Real Name||Elaine Lawson|
|Famous For||Being the Ex-wife of Stephen Hawking|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1951|
|Age (as in 2018)||67 Years|
|Birth Place||United Kingdom|
|Controversy||A former caretaker of Stephen Hawking accused her of "physically and emotionally" abusing Hawking.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||David Mason (Engineer)
Stephen Hawking (Scientist)
|Marriage Date||16 September 1995 (with Stephen Hawking)
First Husband- David Mason (m. 1980 – div. 1995)
Second Husband- Stephen Hawking (m. 1995– div. 2006)
Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Elaine Mason
- Elaine started her nursing career by working for children at an orphanage in Bangladesh.
- She started working as a caretaker of Stephen Hawking in the 1980s, as her first husband, David Mason who worked as an engineer and designed the electronic voice to help Hawking on a speech synthesizer.
- During her stay at Hawking’s house, she had an affair with him, after which she married him in 1995, post-Hawking’s split with his first wife, Jane Hawking.
- Though Mason and Hawking were married for 11 years, they didn’t have any children together.
- Maxine Peake played her role in the Academy Award-winning film ‘The Theory of Everything,’ which was based on the life of Stephen Hawking.