|Real Name||Mannat Noor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-30|
|Date of Birth||10 December 1991|
|Age (as in 2017)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||District Reasi, Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||District Reasi, Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Debut||Singing: Saari Raat Nachna (2015)|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Actress||Karishma Tanna|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Gurdas Maan, Jaspinder Narula|
|Favourite Film||Veer Zara|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mannat Noor
- Does Mannat Noor smoke?: No
- Does Mannat Noor drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mannat Noor is a prominent singer who sings both Punjabi and Hindi songs.
- She was interested in singing since her childhood and used to participate in singing competitions during her school days.
- She started her singing career in 2015.
- Some of her popular hit tracts are ‘Surma’, ‘Shaukeen Jatti’, ‘Sachian Gallan’, ‘Suit Patiala’, ’28 Killey’, etc.
- She came into the limelight in 2018 from the Punjabi song ‘Laung Laachi’.
- In 2018, she lent her voice in Bollywood song ‘Lakk Mera Hit’ in the movie ‘Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety’.