|Full Name||Narayan Sirumalani/Harpalani|
|Nickname||Narayan Prem Sai|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 168 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||29 January 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Educational Qualification||Dropped out school in 9th class|
|Family||Father- Asaram Bapu
Mother- Lakshmi Devi
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Bharti Devi
|Address||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Controversies||• A woman from Surat filed an FIR against him for exploitation and repeated rape between 2002 and 2005.
• On 4 December 2013, he was arrested at the Delhi-Haryana border.
• He was accused of bribing the local authorities (that held him in judicial custody) in Surat.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||$50000 Million (Rs.5,000 Crore)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Narayan Sai
- He is a follower of the Advaita Vedanta and preaches the philosophy of one Supreme God in everyone.
- In order to develop his character, at the age of 5-6, his father Asaram Bapu taught him to live in a strict discipline and was being tested through harsh tests such as passing through the horrible deep jungle of Mount Abu, jumping above the 7 feet high wall, and diving into the 20 feet deep Sābarmati river, etc.
- With his father’s consent, he lived in the company of great saints like Lālji Maharāj, Rāmsukhdas, Ghāt-wale Baba and ascetics living in the forests and caves of Haridwar as well as Rishikesh.
- During his school days, he was a talented student who always stood first in the primary classes and was dear to his teachers.
- He was also very popular among his companions and liked to forecast their future.
- Due to his leaning interest towards spirituality, once he filled his examination answer sheet with – Hari Om – Hari Om (Indian Vedic mantra) in the class.
- While serving his father, he also used to do strict austerities like taking water only after offering to the Sun, performing yogic āsanās during his train journeys, skipping meal sometimes, and wearing only one garment, etc.
- During his kitchen services, when his cooked vegetables didn’t get the desired taste, he ate only rotis (baked bread) without vegetables for several days.
- He performed many tasks such as washing utensils, cleaning, laundering, mopping, cooking, writing letters, playing the drums, serving food, and farming, etc, in the service of his father.
- At the age of 17, he got ‘self-enlightenment’ by the grace of his spiritual mentor Asaram Bapu.
- He inhabited in the jungles of Himmantnagar (Gujarat) and Jhabua (Madhya Pradesh) for a long period of time.
- Like his father, he also holds various religious discourses at different parts of the world such as in Mauritius, UK, Thailand, US, Hong Kong, Japan and many others.
- For the social welfare of humanity, he established the Sai Lok Seva Trust (NSLST) that runs various programmes.
- He founded Child Development Centre where children learn ancient tales, yoga, moral skills, and experiments to increase intellectual power.
- He launched the Rehabilitation campaign to refined the character of the young generation and started the Vyasan Mukti Abhiyan to make youth aware of the harmful effects of drugs, smoking, tobacco, alcohol and other toxic substances.
- He commenced Disaster Relief Programs for victims of Natural Calamities and offered Bhajan – Bhojan – Dakshina scheme for the people below poverty line and provided them the basic necessities of life.
- He started mobile medical vans for the areas devoid of basic medical facilities and organized the Dhyan –Yoga Shivir for people to live in a peaceful manner.
- In order to synchronize the advanced western culture and Indian Vedic civilization, he issued a ‘Vishwaguru’ Monthly Magazine and released the Sai Sudarshanam monthly video magazine.
- In order to protect the forest and its resources, he established ”Van Sanrakshan Evam Vikas Sansthan.”
- He released several audio and video albums of bhajans in the appreciation of God and saints.
- On 26 May 2015, he was released from Surat Jail on interim bail to take care of his sick mother Laxmi Devi in Ahmedabad.
- According to a deposition of 2016, his wife Jankidevi told that their relationship was not so good after marriage and Sai used to spend his time with the women of the Ashram.