|Real Name||Ramesh Ramilla|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||20 January 1981|
|Age (as in 2017)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Godavarikhani, Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|School||Warangal Central Public School, Warangal, Telangana, India|
|Debut||Film: Jagadam (2007)|
Father- Not Known (Passed Away; Employee at Singareni Collieries Company)
Mother- Not Known (Passed Away; Housewife)
Sister- 1 (Married)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Spending time with family, Playing with kids|
|Favourite Comdians||Keshto Mukherjee, Rajpal Yadav|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||28 May 2015|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Thagubothu Ramesh
- Does Thagubothu Ramesh smoke?: Yes
- Does Thagubothu Ramesh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Thagubothu Ramesh is a south Indian actor and comedian who was born and raised in Godavarikhani, Andhra Pradesh.
- During his childhood, his drunkard father used to scold his mother and Ramesh make her mother laugh by mimicking his father and as a result, he started mimicry in his town.
- He was always fascinated by comedy since his childhood.
- He is best known for his drunkard roles in the movies and he got famous by the name ‘Thagubothu’.
- Before acting and comedy, he has worked as a building supervisor for 10 years.
- After his parents’ demise and sister’s marriage, he started pursuing an acting course at the Akkineni Film Institute in Hyderabad.
- He started his acting career in 2007.
- His notable movies are ‘Mahatma’, ‘Ala Modalaindi’, ‘Pilla Zamindar’ and ‘Ishq’ in which he played the role of a drunkard.
- In 2013, he won Nandi Award for the best comedian for the movie ‘Venkatadri Express’.
- He is inspired by Bengali comedian Keshto Mukherjee for performing drunkard roles.