Some Lesser Known Facts About Vijay Vikram Singh
- Does Vijay Vikram Singh smoke?: Not Known
- Does Vijay Vikram Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Vijay Vikram Singh is an MBA in international business, and before becoming a voice-over artist, he was working as a business development manager for an MNC.
- In 2005 he moved to Mumbai as his company transferred him to Mumbai branch. He met one of his friends’ friend, who suggested him to try voice over as he has got a good quality voice.
- He started voicing for small projects, and then in 2007; he decided to leave his corporate job and pursue full-time voice-over as a profession. He later joined 92.7 Big FM as Business Development Executive where alongside his job, he was learning to use his voice in different ways as to start his career as a voice-over artist.
- Since 2009, he has done voice-overs for various reality shows, movies and TV commercials, including, all seasons of DID, Nach Baliye 6, Sahara One, Neo cricket, Wanted High Alert, Promos for Star Gold, Music India, Bigg Boss (season 4 and onwards), etc.
- Vijay Vikram Singh has individually hosted radio shows like ‘Chandani Ratein’ on 94.3 My FM as RJ.
- He has also tried his hands on acting and has acted in a few theatre plays.
- He loves all kinds of sports and wants to host a sports show as the commentator.