|Real Name||Alyssa Healy|
|Profession||Australian Women Cricketer (Wicket-keeper)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|International Debut||ODI- 10 February 2010 against New Zealand
Test- 22 January 2011 against England
T20- 21 February 2010 against New Zealand
|Jersey Number||#10 (Australia)|
|Domestic/State Team(s)||New South Wales (2007–present)
Sydney Sixers (2015–present)
|Records||She was the top-scorer with 345 runs and received the best under-17 player title, at the Under-19 interstate competition (January 2007), representing the New South Wales team.|
|Date of Birth||24 March 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Gold Coast, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Gold Coast, Australia|
|School||Barker College, Sydney, Australia|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Trekking, Travelling, Watching Movies, Playing Golf|
|Boys, Affairs & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Mitchell Starc (Cricketer)|
|Marriage Date||April 15, 2016|
|Husband/Spouse||Mitchell Starc (Cricketer)
|Parents||Father- Greg Healy (Cricketer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Food||Ice Cream|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alyssa Healy
- Does Alyssa Healy smoke?: Not Known
- Does Alyssa Healy drink alcohol?: Yes
- Alyssa Healy’s father Greg Healy was a cricketer and played for the ‘Queensland squad’.
- Her uncle Ian Healy was also a wicket-keeper in Australia’s Test Cricket Team. He had got the world record for the most Test dismissals in his name.
- In her childhood, she never took any interest in cricket and had no intentions of pursuing cricket as a career. But when she moved to Sydney, she had to choose one sport in his school as a subject, so, Alyssa chose Cricket, and this was the point where she grew her interest in Cricket.
- Alyssa Healy was the first girl from New South Wales, who played in a boys cricket team in any private schools of New South Wales. However, a former male student of the same school circulated a mail against her saying that no girl should play in a boys cricket team. But the coach of the team and the media was in full support for her.
- She got selected in the ‘Australia Youth Team,’ even before her debut in the senior domestic cricket.
- Alyssa Healy has got the joint record (with Tamsin Beaumont of England) for conceding the most number of byes in an innings of a WT20I as wicketkeeper.
- She is an avid dog lover and has two pet dogs.
- In 2016, she got married to Australian fast bowler Mitchell Starc. Both knew each other when they were just 9, and the couple is third married couple to play Test cricket in worldwide.
- Alyssa Healy made her first international century in 2018 against India in the Women’s ODI with 133 runs.