Education: Masters In Mass Communication
Age: 28 Years
Hometown: New Delhi
|Profession(s)||Entrepreneur, Director, Film Producer, Social Activist, Philanthropist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 January 1991 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||She studied in a high school in Delhi.|
|College/University||Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Masters in Mass Communication|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Travelling|
|Controversy||On 17 July 2018, while she was debating with Maulana Ejaz Arshad Qasami on the Nida Khan Fatwa case on Zee Hindustan, Qasami used abusive words for the Supreme Court advocate, Farah Faiz and Amber. Later, the war of words turned into a brutal physical fight.|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Deceased)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Hadi Zaidi, Abdid Zaidi (Both are younger)
Sister- Iram Zaidi
|Favourite Colours||Black, Blue|
|Favourite Singer||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan|
|Favourite Song||"Nit Khair Manga" by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan|
|Favourite Travel Destination||Kashmir|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amber Zaidi
- Amber Zaidi is an entrepreneur, film director, film producer, social activist, philanthropist, and an active media personality.
- She has strongly advocated for the rights and empowerment of Muslim women.
- Over the years, Zaidi has raised her voice on social issues like Triple Talaq.
- Amber is the founder of the “Yamuna Shuddhi Abhiyaan,” which is an initiative to clean the river, Yamuna.
- She is the co-founder of the “Hope Humanity” organisation. The organisation is a not-for-profit organisation (NPO) whose objectives are to create sustainable solutions to improve poor man’s conditions.
- Zaidi is often seen debating on various social issues on news channels like Zee News.
- She has also been a part of many seminars on issues related to women. She has travelled to different parts of the country for seminars like “State, Democracy and Civil Society: Subjugation of Secular Values in Bengal,” “Social Media Confluence 3.0 Jaipur,” “Social Media Conclave 2018,” and “Hindustan Vimarsh.”
- She has been felicitated by Asian Arab Chamber of Commerce with Asian Arab Award for her efforts towards the betterment of Muslim women.
- In July 2018, Amber received threats of rape, assault, and life for opposing the ‘Triple Talaq’ and ‘Nikah Halala’ by the radicals on the social media platforms.
- Amber went into a war of words with Maulana Ejaz Arshad Qasami after Qasami used abusive language for her during a debate on the Nida Khan Fatwa Case on Zee Hindustan. The fight took an ugly turn when Qasami slapped the supreme court advocate, Farah Faiz.
- Amber is one of the editors of the book “Triple Denial of Justice, Dignity and Equality.” The book was released on 8 December 2018.
- In December 2018, the union law minister, Ravi Shankar Prasad, mentioned about her book while debating on triple talaq bill in the parliament.