|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 46 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Date of Birth||3 December 1992 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Mandya, Karnataka, India|
|School||• Sai Shankar Educational Institutions, Ponnampet, Karnataka
• Abhinava Bharathi Vidya Kendra (Trust), Mandya
|College/University||P.E.S. Institute of Technology and Management, Karnataka|
|Educational Qualification||Bacholar of Business Administration Facebook|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Facebook|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Gyming|
|Tattoo(s)||• A "Kala Bhairava" tattoo on his back
• "MOM" tattoo on his right chest
• "Gautama Buddha" tattoo on his left chest
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Car Collection||Renault Duster RXZ
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Gowda
- Does Arjun Gowda smoke?: Yes
- Arjun Gowda is an Indian actor who has predominantly worked in Kannada cinema.
- He grew up in Mandya, Karnataka.
- In 2019, he appeared in the Kannada film Rustum. Later, he appeared in many Kannada films like Aa Drishya, Odeya, and Madhagaja.
- In 2021, he appeared in the Kannada film Yuvarathnaa.
- In April 2021, during the deadly second wave of the COVID-19 in India, he became an ambulance driver to help the COVID-19 patients reach the health care facilities; it was done through ‘Project Smile Trust’ launched by the actor to serve the COVID-19 patients. He also helped in the final rites of the people who lost their lives due to this virus.
- In an interview, while talking about his contribution during the COVID-19 pandemic in India, he said,
I’ve been on the road for a couple of days and I’ve already helped out around half a dozen people with assistance for final rites. We want to ensure that we help out anyone in need irrespective of where they come from or what religion they practice.”
- In another interview, he talked about how he helped a dead body reach the cremation ground, he said,
A government employee sent his family to their hometown hoping that they would not be at risk. But the man had a wheezing problem and died in his sleep. His neighbours called us as none of his relatives came forward. We took the body to a cremation centre and did the last rites as well. We then made sure the ashes reached the family.”
View this post on Instagram
- In an interview, Gowda said that he lied to his parents about his charity for the COVID-19 patients, he said,
I had lied to my mother saying I would stay alone because I was working on a script. But a friend leaked the information, and she found out. Initially, she was shocked and even yelled at me. But I made her understand (my decision) and she now supports me.”
- He is the managing partner of Sun Fitness Time.
- He is a fitness freak and goes to the gym daily.
- He is an avid dog lover.