Dhruvin Busa (MTV Splitsvilla X4) Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dhruvin Busa
- Dhruvin Busa appeared as a contestant on ‘MTV Splitsvilla X4,’ a reality TV show in 2022. The show premiered on 12 November 2022.
- In May 2019, Dhruvin Busa founded an event management company in Mumbai named Catch Events. Linkedin – Dhruvin Busa ‘Catch Events’ is considered to be one of the most popular social and nightlife communities in Mumbai.
- When he was asked about what kind of partner he was looking for in ‘MTV Splitsvilla X4,’ he said that he would meet a cute girl with whose vibe he can connect. According to him, a big heart is enough for falling in love instead of six-pack abs or fancy clothes. In an interview, he said,
I want to fall in love like I am in high school again.” Instagram – MTV Wild Villa
- In 2021, he became one of the hosts of the popular audio-based networking app Clubhouse. On the app, he hosts the podcast “Rooms under Young, Wild & Free.” He has more than 30k followers and more than 50k members on Clubhouse. In an interview, while talking about how he was introduced to Clubhouse, he said,
I was forced to download the app in May by a friend and asked to join a speed-dating room. I was asked to drop a couple of pick-up lines and jokes to entertain people in the room. I initially found the app intimidating as I couldn’t figure the interface out.” Hindustan Times
- In an interview, when he was asked about which one of the rooms is his favourite, he said,
My favourite room was the first one about outer space, Interstellar, where we went from debating the possibility that we’re all actually living in a black hole to exploring the idea that perhaps we’re just characters living in a simulation.” Hindustan Times
- He hosts a live-roast club session called ‘Cum And Roast’ on Clubhouse, which is famous for witty jokes and puns.
- He was featured on the cover of the 2019 edition of HT Brunch magazine.
- In an interview, Dhruvin shared his views on does Clubhouse makes people open up more easily because of its no video feature and said,
Clubhouse has helped people overcome social anxiety about having conversations with strangers, find friends and build bonds – a skill schools in India don’t teach!” Facebook – Dhruvin Busa
- He is a well-trained beatboxer and regularly posts videos of his beatboxing on social media.
- He has worked as a model for many apparel brands such as Mahn and Badfit. His management company’s name is Adore Artists.
- He is a skateboarder, and he often posts his skateboarding videos on social media.
- He was a part of the music video of the 2020 song ‘Always Summer’ by Bira 91 featuring singer Prateek Kuhad; his parents were also a part of the music video.
- Dhruvin Busa often consumes alcohol.
|↑1||Linkedin – Dhruvin Busa|
|↑2||Instagram – MTV Wild Villa|
|↑3, ↑4||Hindustan Times|
|↑5||Facebook – Dhruvin Busa|