|Real Name||José Aldo da Silva Oliveira Junior|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 145 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 15.5 Inches
|Reach||70 in (178 cm)|
|Fighting Style||Muay Thai, Grappling|
|Achievements (Main ones)||• WEC Featherweight Champion(1 time)
• Most consecutive wins in WEC history (8 Victories)
• UFC Featherweight Champion (1 time)
• Awarded with Fight of the Night honor (3 times)
• Former No.1 P4P fighter in UFC
|Date of Birth||9 September 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Manaus, Brazil|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- José Aldo da Silva Oliveira
Mother- Rocilene Socorro Souza
Sister- Joseline Aldo (elder sister), 1 younger sister
|Hobbies||Playing & Watching Soccer|
|Favourite Boxer||Muhammad Ali|
|Favourite Football Club||Chelsea F.C.|
|Favourite Drink||TNT Energy Drink|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Heloaney Guimares, Brazilian Fitness Guru (2015)
|Wife||Vivianne Pereira (2005-present)
|Children||Daughter- Joanna Aldo
|Cars Collection||Not Known|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About José Aldo
- Does Jose Aldo smoke: No
- Does Jose Aldo drink alcohol: Yes
- When Aldo was a baby, her elder sister accidentally dropped him onto a barbecue, leaving a permanent scar on the left side of his face.
- Aldo’s family was not financially well-off, because of which he had to grow up in extreme poverty. Also, he was a victim of constant bullying which forced him into learning different styles of self-defence.
- He made his professional MMA debut at a mere age of 17.
- Aldo is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt, while her wife Vivianne is a purple belt in the same style.
- Before martial arts took over his life, Aldo’s dream was to become a professional footballer. He has participated in many charity football games because of his passion towards the sport.
- According to the pound-for-pound ranking systems, a system which is generated by a voting panel of media members, Aldo is the second best fighter in the entire UFC.
- His 2014 bout with fighter Chad Mendes was named the Fight of the Year by multiple organizations.
- Aldo defended his title seven consecutive times before losing to Conor McGregor in December 2015, ending a decade-long undefeated streak.