Age: 54 Years
Death Date: 30/04/2021
|Full Name||K. Venkatesan Anand|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||30 October 1966|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Date of Death||30 April 2021|
|Place of Death||He died at a hospital in Chennai.|
|Age (at the time of death)||54 Years|
|Death Cause||He suffered a heart attack after being tested positive for the novel coronavirus. India Today|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|College||DG Vaishnav College, Chennai
Loyola College, Chennai
|Education Qualification||Graduation in Physics
Postgraduation in Visual Communications
|Debut||Malayalam Cinematography: Thenmavin Kombath (1994)
Directorial: Kana Kandaen (2005)
|Family||Father- Venkatesan Anand
Mother- Anasuya Venkataraman
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Wife/Spouse||Nam not known|
|Wife/Spouse||He is survived by two daughters, Sneha and Sadhana.|
- When K.V. Anand was in college, he used to participate in adventurous sports such as trekking.
- He also participated in various photography contests at national and state level.
- After completing studies, he started working as a freelance photojournalist for some popular magazines and newspapers like Kalki, Illustrated Weekly, India Today, Aside, etc.
- He also tried his hands in full-time photojournalist at India Today but unfortunately, didn’t get a job.
- He later started his career as a cinematographer in 1994 with the Malayalam film ‘Thenmavin Kombath.’ He also received the National Film Award for Best Cinematography for his work in that film.
- He worked in various film industries like Bollywood, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam.
- Apart from being a cinematographer, he is a great director and directed several Tamil films like ‘Kana Kandaen’ (2005), ‘Ayan’ (2009), ‘Ko’ (2011), ‘Maattrraan’ (2012), ‘Anegan’ (2015), and ‘Kavan’ (2017).
- His second directorial film ‘Ayan’ sold one crore tickets all over the world.