|Famous Role||'Raju Tawade – The Lift Boy' from the film "The Lift Boy" (2019)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height IMDb||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||Bollywood Film: Blue Oranges (2009) as 'A Man with Ranjit's Wife'
Telugu Film: Pedavi Datani Matokatundhi (2018) as 'Abhay'
|Date of Birth||30 May 1992 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Hometown||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Singing, and Watching Films|
|Relationships & More|
|Actor(s)||Sylvester Stallone, Robert De Niro|
|Play||The Hunchback Of Notre-Dame|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Moin Khan
- Moin Khan was born and brought up in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In his school days, he often came to India for short visits. A few years later, his family moved to Mumbai.
- Moin started his career as a part of the direction team of Tusshar Kapoor‘s starrer “Gayab” (2004).
- He then started working as a casting director but was fired after a month.
- He has acted in small roles in the films, Isi Life Mein…! (2010), “Phaans – Ek Jasoos Ki Kahani” (2010), Shagird (2011), and Hum Hai Chaar Shaney (2014).
- His big acting break came with the film “The Lift Boy” in which he played the lead role of ‘Raju Tawade – The Lift Boy.’’ The film is also the directorial debut of Jonathan Augustin.
- He met Jonathan for the first time when he was 23 years old. Two years later, after facing many rejections in the film industry, he decided to quit acting and work at a call centre. But before he could do that, he found out about auditions for an independent film (The Lift Boy) and decided to try his luck in the film. Initially, he auditioned for a small role but when Jonathan saw him, he recommended him to give auditions for the lead role of the film. Eventually, he was selected for the film. Talking about Moin’s casting for the film, Jonathan said,
He came to audition for the tiny part and when he came in, I just spoke to him generally. He did not know I was the director. He was willing to do anything for acting. His acting was very bad, his dialogues were flat, he was a log. But I loved his energy and I asked him to come audition for the lead. The casting team had put him in the “NG” (Not Good) folder. Luckily, I was in the office that day and that is why he got cast in the role. But all credit to him, he put in a lot of effort into this. That is how he got cast in the film.
- “The Lift Boy” has got a screening at many film festivals, including London Indian Film Festival 2019, Dallas South Asian Film Festival 2019, Singapore South Asian International Film Festival 2019, and River to River Florence Indian Film Festival 2019.
- Moin also likes to sing and play the guitar.