|Real Name||Pritish Chakraborty|
|Nickname||Chakraborty Pritish, Pritish, PC, Pritish S Chakraborty|
|Profession||Film Actor, Film Director, Screenwriter, Producer, Singer, Songwriter, Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 39 Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Kolkata and Mumbai (Partly) India|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Debut||Assistant Director in TV Serial: 'Office Office' (2006)
Film Direction & Screenwriter: 'Chal Pichchur Banate Hain' (2012)
Film (as an Actor and Producer): 'Mangal Ho' (2017)
|Family||Father- Sankar Chakraborty
Mother- Alo Chakraborty
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Eating, Listening Music, Watching Movies|
|Favourite Food||Chicken, Papad, Indo-Pacific King Mackerel (Fish), 'Boondi-Raita', 'Rajma', Chicken Biryani|
|Favourite Actor||Charlie Chaplin|
|Favourite Musician||Michael Jackson, Kishore Kumar|
|Favourite Film Director||Stanley Kubrick, Federico Fellini, François Truffaut, Stanley Kubrick, Billy Wilder, Woody Allen, Alfred Hitchcock, Francis Ford Coppola, Jean-Luc Godard, Akira Kurosawa, Steven Spielberg, Satyajit Ray, Guru Dutt
|Favourite Sport||Cricket, Basketball|
|Favourite Book||The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Facts About Pritish Chakraborty
- Does Pritish Chakraborty smoke?: Not Known
- Does Pritish Chakraborty drink alcohol?: Yes
- Pritish Chakraborty born in Bengali Brahmin family in Kolkata and brought up partly in Kolkata and partly in Mumbai.
- In 1996 during his school vacations, he visited first time in Mumbai and after that, in 2001 he insisted his parents for shifted from Kolkata to Mumbai.
- He is well known for his work in the movies such a ‘Chal Pichchur Banate Hain’ and, ‘Mangal Ho’.
- He is the Group CEO and MD of Ascent Group Of Companies.
- He used to multitask in between his business, sports, movies, and studies.
- During his school and college days, he learned various fields of Arts and Sciences including IT, Photography, Painting, Music, Dance, Writing, Direction and Acting.
- He is a yoga practitioner since the age of 12.
- After giving 10th standard exams, he started his interest towards watching new movies and even sometimes multiple movies in 1 day.
- At the age of 18, he started his own first business and founded his first company.
- He got inspired by Michael Jackson that is the only reason behind him being attracted to showbiz.
- Before moving into feature films, he wrote and directed a number of short films.
- He is a trained in Western, Bollywood & Latin Dances and in Hindustani Classical Music.
- His grandfather was a head priest in various Kali Temples in Kolkata.