Ravi Bhatia Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Wife: Yulida Bhatia (ex-wife)
Age: 32 Years
Hometown: Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
|Full Name||Ravi Pyarelal Bhatia|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Go (2007)
TV: Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki (2008)
|Date of Birth||30 November 1988 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Mandi, Himachal Pradesh|
|College/University||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Separated Hindustan Times|
|Wife/Spouse||Yulida Bhatia (ex-wife, Air Hostess)
Daughter- Not Known
|Parents||Father- Pyarelal Bhatia
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Yash Bhatia
Sister- 1 (Name Not Known)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravi Bhatia
- Ravi Bhatia is an Indian television actor who has appeared in many popular Hindi television shows.
- He was born and brought up in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
- In 2008, he participated in a television reality show “Dadagiri” on Bindass. During the show, the television actress Esha Bhaskar slapped him, and in return, Ravi slapped her too, following which, the host of the show, Akash Beri attacked Ravi and also abused him. The video of this incident went viral on social media. After the incident, Ravi sent a legal notice against the producers of the show and demanded an apology from them in public.
- Ravi has appeared in many popular Hindi television shows, such as Vikram and Betal, Dharam Veer, Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, Hamaari Beti Raaj Karegi, and Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.
- In 2016, he played the role of “Prince Warsara” in the Indonesian television show “Roro Jonggrang.”
- In 2013, he appeared in the Hindi film “2 Little Indians.” He was also the director, writer, and producer of the film.
- In 2020, he appeared in the adult drama web series Size Matters 2, which premiered on the OTT platform ULLU.
- In December 2020, he announced separation from his wife Yulida after three years of marriage. In an interview, while talking about their marriage, he said,
Yulida and I were in a relationship for a short while, but she got pregnant and we got married. When we got married, she was three months pregnant. Marriage is a big decision and it needs to be given a serious thought. She’s a nice girl, but cultural differences were some of the reasons for the break-up. She could not settle down in Mumbai due to the language barrier. She did not make many friends and to an extent, that was my mistake, too. I was so busy pursuing my career that I could not give her quality time. She used to feel lonely and missed her family a lot. So, we both felt it was best to separate amicably and live happy lives.”