Some Lesser Known Facts About Romana Isar Khan
- Does Romana Isar Khan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Romana Isar Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Romana was born in Uttar Pradesh and has done her schooling from Sophia Girls school, Meerut.
- After her studies, she relocated to Delhi where she worked on some short assignments.
- Her hard work paid off when she got work at Zee News and gained a lot of popularity in a very short span of time.
- She was critically acclaimed for her handling skills in various debate shows.
- She got a new and better opportunity at News 24, for which she left Zee News. At News 24, she hosted a popular show titled “Sadda Haq”.
- She has been working as a successful news anchor at ABP News.
- Romana is the star of the anchoring world and doesn’t need an introduction in Northern India.
- She is considered as one of the most generous and polite news anchors of ABP, as she is never seen being rude or biased in some of the toughest ABP live shows.
- She is very much curious about cricket, and her knowledge regarding cricket always remains up-to-date. She also hosted the show “Wah Cricket”. Here’s a glimpse of her show:
- Romana has handled some religious discussions with such comfort and ease that it has made her the most captivating anchors in India.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)