|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 32 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 10 Inches
|Debut||Film (Malayalam): Mullassery Madhavan Kutty Nemom P. O. (2012)
|Pagentary||Miss Kerala 2nd runner up (2010)
|Date of Birth||4 September 1990 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||32 Years|
|School||She has done her schooling in Bahrain.|
|College/University||Smt. M.M.K College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai|
|Education Qualification(s) Cochin77||• Bachelor Of Management Studies
• Certified management accounting course
|Tattoo(s)||• Left hand
•'Naach' inked on her back
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sampat Singh Rathore (founder of Veda Film Factory & Veda Factory)
Mother- Vidhya Devraj
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonal Devraj
- Sonal Devraj is an Indian dancer and influencer who is known for being the co-founder of Team Naach with her friend Nicole Concessao.
- She is a trained Bharatnatyam, jive and Bollywood dancer since childhood. Later, she moved to Bahrain and learned various other dance forms there.
- She did modelling and acting after winning a beauty pageant. She also worked as a wedding photographer before becoming a dancer.
- Sonal and her friend Nicole Concessao started the dance company ‘Team Naach’ in 2014. The company teaches various dance forms like Bollywood, hip hop, belly fusion, classical fusion, and freestyle to students of all age groups across the country and even abroad. They started their class with 20 students.
- Nicole and Sonal were in the same college and in 2007, they joined their college dance team together. After their graduation, they started working in corporate jobs, but later they realized their passion for dance and started the company.
- They gained a lot of popularity when they posted a video of them dancing on Prabhudeva’s Muqabala. They attracted a lot of students who wanted to learn Kathak, hip hop and belly dance. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
There was a new studio which opened in Khar, Mumbai and since both of us loved dancing, we decided to teach a class on an impulse. To attract students, we posted a song on our Facebook pages. We rendered Prabhudeva’s Muqabala in HipHop, Kathak and bellydance and got a lot of love online from our friends and juniors in college. That marked our initiation into the world of online dance.”
- In an interview, she said that she did not continue acting after her debut film because she did not have a good experience with some of the producers and directors.
- In an interview, she talked about the problems she faced making online content and said,
The biggest challenge with creating online content is to come up with something new and different each time. What works for us now is that we have a team that puts together all their ideas; and the brainstorming helps us a lot.”
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol on various occasions.