|Full name||Steffi Elizabeth Kingham Facebook- Steffi Kingham|
|Profession(s)||Cabin Crew and Social Media Influencer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
|Date of Birth||15 May 1991 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||30 Years|
|School||Julien Day School, Kolkata|
|Religion||Christianity I Diva|
|Ethnicity||Anglo-Indian I Diva|
|Tattoo(s)||She has six tattoos out of which four are:
• On her left bicep: The French words “l’enfant préféré de dieu” (meaning God’s favourite child)
• On her right pec: Key
• On her back: A tattoo of a family (dedicated to her family)
• On her right ribs: Chess piece (King)
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Mohit Hiranandani (TV Actor)|
|Marriage Date||30 December 2021 (court marriage)|
|Parents||Father- Vernon Gerald Kingham
Mother- Cheryl Kingham
Some Lesser Known Facts About Steffi Kingham
- Steffi Kingham is an Indian social media influencer and cabin crew.
- She was born and brought up in Kolkata.
- In January 2016, she started her career as a flight attendant at Jet Air Inc. in Mumbai.
- After working there for more than six years, she started working as a cabin attendant at Indigo Airlines.
- Steffi then quit her job there and joined GO FIRST as a senior cabin crew.
- She started her self-titled YouTube channel in 2019 in which 2019 on which she uploads challenge videos and vlogs. She has around 46.8K subscribers on her YouTube channel as of December 2021.
- Steffi and Mohit Hiranandani met for the first time at a common friend’s party. Initially, they connected through their social media accounts, and after almost six months, they exchanged their contact numbers. Later, Mohit proposed to her, and the couple started dating each other on 6 October 2017. They then decided to move into a live-in relationship. In 2021, after being in three years of a live-in relationship, the couple got engaged.
- In an interview, while talking about Steffi, Mohit said,
It feels great. I have been in a live-in with her for 3 years now. And I feel 3 years is long enough to know each other. I am not going to get anyone better than her. I am not going to find someone whose gonna be treating me the way she does. So I finally thought that I should pop the question. One day, I was sitting with my friends and Steffi wasn’t there. I told them that I am thinking of popping the question.”
His family loves me and mine loves him! Mohit was in a convent school, which introduced him to many aspects of the Christian faith. On the other hand, he introduced me to his culture and faith. It’s been diverse and exciting. Freedom is important and it’s linked with respect. I need to respect my partner’s decision to be who he wants to be and not who I want him to be. Even when we have kids, we’ve often discussed that we will never pressurise them to follow a certain faith or be a doctor or engineer because that’s what we want. They will have the freedom to be themselves … just as we did.”
- Steffi was featured in the TV reality show ‘Say Yes To The Dress India’ aired on Discovery+ in which she was selected among one of the 16 brides in 2021.
- She is a religious person and has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- Steffi is a dog lover and has shared various pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.