Yogesh Jadhav Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Full name||Yogesh Manoj Jadhav Yogesh Jadhav’s Twitter account|
• RD Yogesh Jadhav’s Facebook profile
|Names earned||Gentle Giant
Note: The media gave him the title "Gentle Giant" because he is the tallest Indian MMA player.
|Profession(s)||MMA Fighter and Fitness Trainer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|FCMMA Twitter handle Height||in centimeters- 215 cm
in meters- 2.15 m
in feet & inches- 7’ 1”
|FCMMA Twitter handle Weight||in kilograms- 105 kg
in pounds- 231 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 48 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV (Hindi): Roadies X4 (2016)
TV (Marathi): Bigg Boss Season 6 (2022)
|Date of Birth||3 December 1995 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Akluj, Solapur district, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Akluj, Solapur district, Maharashtra, India|
|School||• The Model Multi Purpose High School
• Sadashivrao Mane Vidyalaya in 2011
|Religion||Hinduism Yogesh Jadhav’s Facebook post|
|Tattoo(s)||• He has a tattoo of a lotus inked on one of his forearms.
• He has tattoos of his mother's name and angel wings inked on his other forearm.
• He has a geometric tattoo on one of his legs.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Manoj Jadhav
Mother- Surekha Jadhav
|Basketball Player||Kobe Bryant|
|Quote||“I Hated Every Minute Of Training, But I Said, Don’t Quit”|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yogesh Jadhav
- Yogesh Jadhav is an Indian fitness coach and martial artist who has competed at many regional and national-level Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) tournaments in which he has won many accolades. In October 2022, he made headlines when he debuted in the Marathi TV industry with the reality TV show Bigg Boss Season 4.
- After completing his formal education in 2011, Yogesh Jadhav left his village in Solapur and moved to Pune, where he enrolled at the Dragon MMA Gym and began practising different forms of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) techniques. While talking about the reasons for leaving Solapur, Yogesh said,
I belong to a very small village in Maharashtra where people had never ever heard of anything like MMA. So, to pursue a career in MMA I left my village to earn some money and therefore, I came to Pune, where I joined Dragon MMA gym and began learning new ways in the manner in which I could make myself better.”
- In 2013, after Yogesh Jadhav turned 18 years old, to make ends meet, he worked as a bouncer in various clubs and pubs, which were situated in Pune.
- Yogesh Jadhav took part in the 2015 National MMA Championship, where he clinched gold medal.
- Yogesh Jadhav made his debut in the TV industry in 2016 with the Hindi reality TV show Roadies X4: Your Gang, Your Glory. In the show, he was a part of the famous Indian wrestler Sushil Kumar’s team.
- In the same year, Yogesh became the captain of Bangalore Warhawks, which is a professional American soccer team. Under his captaincy, the team participated in and won the 6th American National American Football Championship, held in Hyderabad, India.
- Yogesh Jadhav participated in and won the Full Contact Championship (FCC), an MMA tournament which was held in 2017.
- In the 2019 Bodypower India Open Mixed Martial Arts Championship, Yogesh Jadhav managed to secure a victory.
- In the same year, out of the 1,50,000 contestants, Yogesh Jadhav became one of the eighty contestants who were shortlisted by the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) for advanced tryouts in the US.
- Yogesh Jadhav won the final bout against Arpitam Sarkar and won the MMA tournament “Fight Of Knights (FOK)” in 2020.
- Yogesh Jadhav participated in the 2021 National Kickboxing Championship, where he represented Maharashtra. The Championship took place in Jaipur, Rajasthan, and was organised by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (MYAS). He, later on, participated in the Super Fitness MMA Pro Fight Championship, where he emerged victorious.
- In the same year, he appeared in an advertisement for UrbanClap.
- In 2021, the Governor of Maharashtra Bhagat Singh Koshiyari presented an award and felicitated Yogesh Jadhav for his achievements in the field of mixed martial arts.
- While giving an interview in 2022, Yogesh Jadhav expressed his desire to participate in Target UFC 300, an international MMA program, and represent India. While talking about it, he said,
I want to represent my mother nation India at the UFC 300 and I promise that I will keep on working on and improving myself throughout my journey as a MMA fighter. The project is currently in place at my gym the Dragon MMA gym.”
- On 2 October 2022, Yogesh Jadhav participated in season 4 of the Marathi reality TV show Bigg Boss as a contestant. The show was televised on the Marathi TV channel Colors Marathi. While talking about his participation in Bigg Boss, during an interview, he said,
When I told my friends about me joining the reality show, they were scared and told me not to break anything if I lose my temper in the show. It will be a bit difficult to live without friends, family and mobile phone, but it is not something that you cannot get adjusted to. I hope I will get a shot at movies after my participation in the show.”
- According to Yogesh Jadhav, he has also worked in Pune at the Cult The Work Out Station as a wrestling coach.
- While giving an interview, Yogesh Jadhav told the media that he was inspired to pursue a career in mixed martial arts at a very young age by his uncle, who was a professional wrestler and had participated in and won several awards at various wrestling tournaments.
- According to Yogesh, he has trained in kickboxing, boxing, karate, and jiu-jitsu, which are different forms of mixed martial arts.
- Reportedly, when Yogesh Jadhav moved to Pune from Solapur in 2011, he was involved in an accident as a result of which he was hospitalized for several months that severely impacted his career in MMA as he took a lot of time to heal from the injuries he sustained during the accident. Talking about it, during an interview, Yogesh said,
It was a really very sad and depressing phase for me as I had been into an action which resulted in me being out of action for a long time. I was really depressed and I hope no one else has to go through it. I had more than 70 stitches on my jaw and my face and I still have difficulty in speaking fluently because of it. I somehow came over it, my injuries, and I never gave up.”