|Real Name||大隅 良典 Ōsumi Yoshinori|
|Profession||Japanese cell biologist|
|Awards/Achievements||• In 2006, won Japan Academy Prize.|
• In 2009, won Asahi Prize (Asahi Shimbun).
• In 2012, won Kyoto Prize in Basic Sciences.
• In 2015, won Gairdner Foundation International Award.
• In 2015, won International Prize for Biology.
• In 2016, won Wiley Prize in Biomedical Sciences.
• On 3 October 2016, won Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm|
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg|
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1945|
|Age (as in 2016)||71 Years|
|Birth Place||Fukuoka, Japan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|College||University of Tokyo|
|Educational Qualifications||Postdoctoral researcher|
|Family||Father- Not Known|
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- 4 (all elder)
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Reading Science Journals|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Not Known|
Daughter- Not Known