Age: 20 Years
Hometown: Karachi, Pakistan
|Full Name||Zuhab Muhammad Khan Facebook-Zuhab Khan|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Rapper|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 132 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Debut||Film (Acting): Abdullah: The Final Witness (2016)
Film (Voiceover): 3 Bahadur as Saadi (2015)
TV (Acting): Perfume Chowk (2010)
|Date of Birth||4 May 2001 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||20 Years|
|School||The Educators School, Karachi|
|College/University||The Educators University, Karachi|
|Religion||Islamic Instagram-Zuhab Khan|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram-Zuhab Khan|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Saleem Khan
Mother- Ambreen Saleem Khan
|Siblings||Sister: Adeena Khan (Homemaker)
Brother: Rubaish Khan (Image Consultant)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zuhab Khan
- Does Zuhab Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Does Zuhab Khan smoke?: Yes
- Zuhab Khan is a Pakistani television & film actor, voice-over artist, model, and rapper. The actor is popularly known for his performance as a child artist in various super hit shows including ‘Bholi Bano,’ ‘Malika-e-Aliya,’ ‘Daldal,’ ‘Haal-e-Dil’, and many more.
- Zuhab Khan made his first on-screen appearance with a television commercial. Later, he worked as a model in many TV commercials and walked the runway for various renowned brands of Pakistan.
- After doing commercials for almost 2 years, Zuhab Khan made his acting debut as a child artist with the drama serial ‘Perfume Chownk.’ Next, he appeared on 7th Sky Entertainment and Unilever Pakistan’s drama serial ‘Omer Dadi Aur Gharwale’, starring Humayun Saeed, Ahsan Khan, and Arisha Razi, aired on ARY Digital in 2012. His performance in the show was very much appreciated by the audience in Pakistan. Next, Zuhab appeared as Inu, younger brother of the lead, in the Pakistani social serial ‘Kaash Main Teri Beti Na Hoti.’
- In 2012, Zuhab Khan appeared on televisions as Shehzad in Dilawar Khan directed drama series ‘Madiha Maliha.’ His acting skills with each passing role got better and he earned several opportunities to work with some successful directors. Later, he became part of television series including ‘Yeh Zindagi Hai,’ ‘Saans,’ ‘Qissa Chaar Darvesh,’ ‘Bulbulay,’ and many more.
- Zuhab Khan came under the limelight after working in one of the most successful drama series of Pakistan, ‘Malika-e-Aliya.’ He portrayed the character of Umer in the serial for which he received huge critical acclaim and became a household name in Pakistan. Thereafter, he became part of various commercially successful shows including ‘Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain,’ ‘Tishnagi Dil Ki,’ ‘Daldal,’ and ‘Bholi Bano.’
- Zuhab Khan made his film debut in 2015 with the drama film ‘Abdullah: The Final Witness.’ The film was directed by Hashim Nadeem, and featured Hameed Sheikh, Imran Abbas and Sadia Khan in lead roles.
- Zuhab Khan has worked as a voiceover artist for the first in Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy directed 3D computer-animated adventure film ‘3 Bahadur.’ Zuhab gave his voice for the character of Saadi, also known as Lucas in the US. The movie was released nationwide by ARY Films on 22 May 2015 and was the highest-grossing animated film at the local box office breaking all the previous records. Zuhab also became part of ‘3 Bahadur’ sequel ‘3 Bahadur: The Revenge of Baba Balaam.’ This time also Zuhab gave his voice to the character of Saadi.
- On 3 August 2020, Zuhab Khan released his first rap song ‘All Lies’ on his YouTube channel ‘Zuhab Khan,’ for which he received mixed reviews from the audience.
- In December 2017, Zuhab Khan performed Umrah with his family at the holy place of Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
- Zuhab Khan is fluent in Urdu, Hindi, and English.
- Zuhab Khan is a popular social media influencer with more than 250 k followers on his Instagram account. He often uses his social media account for promoting various brands.