|Real Name/Full Name||Abhishek Banerjee|
|Famous For||Being the nephew of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 145 lbs
|Political Party||All India Trinamool Congress|
|Political Journey||• 2011: Became the President of All India Trinamool Yuva
• 2014: Elected to the 16th Lok Sabha
• 2014: Became a member of the Standing Committee on Commerce, the Consultative Committee, and the Ministry of Finance and Corporate Affairs
• 2015: Became a member of the Railway Convention Committee (R.C.C.)
|Date of Birth||7 November 1987|
|Age (as in 2018)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|School||M.P.Birla Foundation Higher Secondary School|
|College/University||Indian Institute of Planning and Management, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.B.A. and M.B.A. in Human Resource and Marketing|
|Address||183, South Avenue, New Delhi|
|Hobbies||Reading Biographies of international Achievers, Listening to old Hindi songs|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||24 February 2012|
Daughter- Name Not Known
|Parents||Father- Amit Banerjee
Mother- Lata Banerjee
|Favourite Sport(s)||Cricket, Soccer, Snooker|
|Assets/Properties||• Bonds, Debentures, Shares: ₹3.5 Lakh
• Jewellery: ₹22.5 Lakh
|Salary (approx.)||₹44 Lakh (As Per 2012-2013)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹1.5 Crore (As Per 2012-2013)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abhishek Banerjee
- He is the nephew of the Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee.
- In the Indian General elections in 2014, he became the member of parliament to the 16th Lok Sabha from Diamond Harbour Lok Sabha constituency, West Bengal.
- When he got elected in the Lower House, he became the youngest MP to be elected.
- On 24 February 2012, he married Jasmeet Ahuja and has a daughter with her.
- He also holds the position of the National President of All India Trinamool Youth Congress.
- In October 2016, he was returning from a rally when his car crashed into another vehicle and overturned. He was seriously injured and was admitted into a hospital.
- In August 2018, he suffered embarrassment in Lok Sabha after he came unprepared in the Parliament and fumbled while asking a question.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)