Krishna Kapoor (Raj Kapoor’s Wife) Age, Death, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Krishna Malhotra|
|Other Name||Krishna Raj Kapoor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Hair Colour||Brown (Dyed)|
|Date of Birth||30 December 1930|
|Age (at the time of death)||87 Years|
|Birth Place||Rewa state, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Date of Death||1 October 2018|
|Place of Death||Mumbai|
|Death Cause||Cardiac Arrest|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Rewa state, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||10th standard|
|Address||RK Cottage, Deonar, Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Widow|
|Marriage Date||May 1946|
|Family & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Raj Kapoor (Actor & Filmmaker, m. 1946– till his death in 1988)
|Children||Sons- Randhir Kapoor (Actor), Rishi Kapoor (Actor), Rajiv Kapoor (Actor)
Daughters- Rima Jain, Ritu Nanda
|Grand Children||Kareena Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Armaan Jain, Nikhil Nanda, Riddhima Kapoor Sahani, Natasha Nanda, Aadar Jain
|Parents||Father- Raisaheb Kartar Nath Malhotra (IG of Police)
Mother- Name Not Known
• Rajendra Nath (Actor)
• Prem Nath (Actor)
• Narendra Nath (Actor)
• Uma Chopra (Younger)
Note: 10 more siblings
Some Lesser Known Facts About Krishna Kapoor
- Did Krishna Kapoor smoke? : No
- Did Krishna Kapoor drink alcohol? : Yes
- Krishna is actually Prithviraj Kapoor’s cousin as she is Prithviraj’s mother’s brother’s daughter.
- Her father, Raisaheb Kartar Nath Malhotra, was an Inspector General of Police of Rewa state, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Her father had 3 wives and 13 children, of which she was the 4th daughter.
- She was around 16 years old when she had an arranged marriage with her distant cousin, Raj Kapoor.
- Her Matric result came after her marriage, that too with distinction marks.
- There was a time when she was well known for her party hosting.
- On 1 October 2018, at around 5 am, she took her last breath following a cardiac arrest.