Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Berhampur, Odisha
Age: 27 Years
|Famous For||Being the winner of "MasterChef India Season 6"|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||TV: MastercChef India Season 6 (2019)|
|Date of Birth||11 October 1992 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Berhampur, Odisha, India|
|School||Sri Aurobindo Intergral Education And Research Center, Rajgangpur, Odisha|
|College/University||Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement, Gadajagasora, Odisha|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Rachita Nayak
|Dishes||Meetha Khichdi, Karnika Bhato, Daalma|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abinas Nayak
- Before making a name in the hospitality sector as a chef, Abinas Nayak used to work as a Senior System Engineer in Hyderabad’ Infosys company.
- In 2018, he participated in ‘Hungry for Haldiram Cooking Contest’ where he emerged as the winner. Abinas Nayak became very popular in the contest for his new dishes – ‘Litti Chokha Cone’ and Odia traditional drink, ‘Chenna Panna.’
- In 2019, he participated in MasterChef India Season-6. On 1 March 2020, he won the show with a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 25 lakh.
- In an interview, Abinas Nayak said that he had no interest in cooking in his childhood, rather he wanted to become an engineer, and it was his grandmother who taught him how to cook and encouraged him to become a chef. When Abinas won the “MasterChef India Season-6,” his grandmother was also present on the occasion.
- Apart from cooking, he loves painting and often tries his hand in the art of painting during his leisure time.
- Abinas is a sportsperson too and actively participates in various sports events of the ‘Trinfy Sports Club.’ He has also captained a Volleyball team called ‘Tripple TIP.’
References/Sources: [ + ]