|Real Name||Adhithya Ramachandran Venkatapathy|
|Profession||Singer, Lyricist, Director, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-65 kg
in pounds-143 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 39 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||20 February 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Sathyamangalam, Erode district, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Sathyamangalam, Erode district, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Chavara Vidya Bhavan, Coimbatore|
|College||Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam, Tamil Nadu; Department of Management Studies, University of Madras, Chennai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Electrical Engineering, Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Debut||Singing:Club Le Mabbu Le
Album:Hiphop Tamizhan (2012)
Film:Meesaya Murukku (Tamil, 2017)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Works at Bharathiar University)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Caste||Gounder (Backward Class)|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||30 November 2017|
- Does Adhi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Adhi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Adhi was born into a middle-class Gounder (Backward Class) family.
- Initially, he released his first single track ‘Club Le Mabbu Le’ on YouTube and received more than two million views within a week of its release.
- In 2005. he formed the musical group along with R. Jeeva, named, ‘Hiphop Tamizha’ after meeting on a social networking website Orkut.
- In the same year, Hiphop Tamizha released the first Tamil hip-hop mixtape ‘Vishwaroobam Arambam.’
- In 2012, they released their debut album ‘Hiphop Tamizhan.’
- In 2013, he signed an international album with Remy Martin, named, ‘International Tamizhan’, containing eight tracks in which two songs are sung by American artists ‘Sol’ and ‘Emcee Call’ but this album is still in progress.
- Tamizha has recognised as the ‘first artiste to release a Tamil hip-hop album from India’ by the India Book of Records.
- He received the award for ‘Internet sensation of the year’ from BIG FM 92.7 in 2013.
- He gave his live performance in cultural event ‘Deepwoods’ held at Madras Christian College.
- He also won the award for ‘Independent Artist of the Year’ at Anna University’s annual event Techofes.
- Hiphop Tamizha also launched the brand ‘Tamizhanda Clothing’ by collaborating with a firm ‘Difference of Opinion’ in 2013.
- In 2014, he announced that he would launch his second business venture, named, ‘Madrasi Mafia’ which is a music label that manages independent music artists.
- In 2015, he conducted a seminar on brand management, titled, ‘Face to Face: Hiphop Tamizhan’ at Dr G. R. Damodaran College of Science, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- Adhi was named as ‘The Rising Star of 2014 Male’ at the Edison Awards in 2015.
- He also appeared in numerous music videos like ‘Excuse Me Kathali’ (2010), ‘Ezhuvoam Vaa’ (2011), ‘Takkaru Takkaru’ (2016), etc.
- In 2017, Hiphop Tamizha directed the famous Tamil film ‘Meesaya Murukku’ and he played the lead role of Adhithya (Adhi) in that film.
- Hiphop Tamizha also composed the title song for South Indian multilingual TV serial ‘Nandini’ (2017).
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)