Age: 25 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditi Ashok
- She started learning Golf at the age of five & a half.
- Her father, Pandit Gudlamani, is her caddie.
- She played her first round when she was 6 years & 2 months old.
- During her childhood, Aditi enjoyed skating, Hula-Hooping, and art & craft.
- Aditi had her maiden win when she was 9 years and 10 months old.
- In 2011, at the age of 13 years and 5 months, Aditi became the youngest winner of WGAI’s professional tournament.
- She is a 2 time National Amateur Champion (2011 & 2014), and 3 time National Junior Champion (2012, 2013 & 2014).
- Aditi is the only Indian female golfer to have played at the Asian Youth Games (2013), Asian Games (2014) & Youth Olympic Games (2014).
- By winning Lawson Trophy and St Rule Trophy in 2015, she became the first Asian to do so.
- In the 2015 International European Ladies Amateur Championship, she became the first Asian to win a Silver medal.
- In 2015, she became the first Indian to win the 81st Singha Thailand Amateur.
- In 2016, she became the first and the youngest Indian female golfer to qualify for the Rio Olympics.
- After her T5 place finish at the LPGA Founders Cup in May 2023, she became the first Indian female golfer to enter the top 50 in the world rankings. Sportstar