|Other name||Akshayy Kharodia Facebook|
|Profession(s)||Model and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||Film (Hindi): Kandy Twist (2019) in lead role
TV: Pandya Store (2021) as Dev Pandya
|Date of Birth||2 May 1996 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||25 Years|
|School||Maheshwari Public School, Kota, Rajasthan|
|College/University||• Allen Career Institute, Kota, Rajasthan
• Graphic Era Hill University, Uttarakhand
• Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune
|Educational Qualification||A course in film production and film direction (2016) Facebook|
|Controversy||In 2021, a boy named Ritwik Singh was using Akshay’s photos and name to fraud girls online. Later, Akshay filed a complaint against him, and in an interview, he said,
There are a lot of fake IDs who are using my name and pictures and are trapping people especially girls. I have heard the name of this guy named Ritwik Singh from people who have been doing it for a while now. I had filed a complaint 4 years ago about the matter, but there was no action taken. There was no response from the police or the cyber-crime people.” Instant Bollywood
|Caste||Rajput (His clan is Bhimawat, and his sub-clan is Sanchora Rajput) Instagram|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram|
|Tattoo(s)||• On his right forearm
• Near to his right elbow
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Divya Punetha (gynaecologist & obstetrician)
|Marriage Date||19 June 2021
|Marriage Place||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Parents||Father- Khuman Singh
Mother- Name Not Known
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Quote||Just do it|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Akshay Kharodia
- Akshay Kharodia is an Indian model and television actor.
- He was born and brought up in Rajasthan, and later, shifted to Dehradun, Uttrakhand, to pursue a course in film making and direction.
- In 2014, he won National Taekwondo Competition and is trained in martial arts and gymnastics.
- In an interview, his father said that he had won Mr. Dehradun title once, and Mr. Kota title twice.
- At the beginning of his career, he worked as an assistant director for almost five years.
- Later, he was approached by a modelling agency to work as a model in a print advertisement. Akshay has appeared in many print commercials of well-known brands like Big Bazaar, Max, Cascade, and Rexona.
- He has also featured in various TV commercials including the Kalyan Jewellers advertisement with the renowned Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan.
- In the June 2020 edition of Vogue magazine, he was featured on the cover page.
- In 2021, he acted in the Star Plus’ serial ‘Pandya Store’ along with the Indian TV actors like Kinshuk Mahajan, Shiny Doshi, and Kanwar Dhillon.
- Akshay also featured in a few music videos such as ‘Ek Bewaffa’ (2021) by Sameer Khan and ‘Chitta Parada’ (2021) by Manu Singh.
- He was roped in the Hollywood film ‘Tomorrow You Will be Dead’ starring Morgane Ferru and Sevn Schelker in 2021.
- Akshay has his own film production company Kharodia Films Pvt. Ltd. in Dehradun, India.
- On one of the Lay’s packet, his half-face has been featured.
- He is a religious person and is a devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- Akshay is a dog lover, and he has posted various pictures of dogs on his social media accounts.
View this post on Instagram
- He dated his girlfriend Divya Punetha for almost eight years before tieing the knot with her on 19 June 2021 amid the COVID-19 restrictions. In an interview, he talked about his marriage. He said,
I am one person who has always been very excited about the wedding. Usually, we say girls dream of having a grand wedding or getting married but in my case, everything is the opposite. It was always my dream to get married to Divya and I am excited that it is finally coming true. She has been with me through thick and thin, when I was nothing. Also our parents were not very convinced about the marriage as she is Brahmin and I am a Rajput. So they had their reservations. There were a lot of conflicts. I was not settled and Divya’s family, like every parent, wanted someone with a secure job. They would tell her that you are a doctor, he is an actor and what are you. But we kept faith and love won in our case. She supported me in my tough times. I am super excited and I have been dancing every night with my Pandya Store team, even though they are equally happy for me.”
He further said,
There were two memorable moments. The first was the moment when I saw Divya. I was waiting for that moment for a long time, so it was special for me. And another was when we were taking wedding rounds in front of everyone and Pandit Ji. And we were repeating the mantras and vowed with Pandit Ji. Those were the most special and memorable moments.”
View this post on Instagram