Ali Naqvi Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Education: B.A. In Economics And Political Science
Wife: Zayn (makeup Artist)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 72 kg
in pounds- 159 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Hometown||Abu Dabi, United Arab Emirates Facebook - Ali Naqvi|
|College/University||University of California, Irvine, Orange County, California|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors of Arts in Economics and Political Science (2003-2007) LinkedIn - Ali Naqvi|
|Hobbies||Playing the guitar, riding bicycle|
|Relationships & More|
|Ex-fiancee||Momina Mustehsan (2016-2017)
|Marriage Date||21 November 2021|
|Wife/Spouse||Zayn (makeup artist)
|Parents||Father- Imamat Naqvi
Mother- Name not known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ali Naqvi
- Ali Naqvi is a Pakistani banker based in California. He is a Director of Business Development in the Global Capital Markets division at Wilmington Trust, Delaware, U.S. He is the former fiancé of Coke studio fame Momina Mustehsan.
- After completing his graduation, Ali Naqvi joined the financial services company J.P. Morgan in December 2007 as an Assistant Vice President in Treasury & Securities, where he was given the responsibility of KYC for all Western US Escrow & Exchange transactions and Business Development for the Western US.
- In June 2010, he joined Computershare Limited in Greater New York City Area as a Vice President in US Equity Services. He used to provide an array of services there such as helping legal advisors and their clients around the US: Escrow, Transfer Agent/Paying & Exchange Agent, IPO, Proxy Solicitation, Corporate Restructuring & Class Action. He renounced the position in February 2012 after working there for 1 year and 9 months.
- In March 2012, he joined the Deutsche Bank in Greater Los Angeles Area where he was the Vice President in Trust & Securities Services. He was the Head of TSS Sales for the the Western US and had the responsibilities of all business development for Deutsche Bank’s Trust & Securities group, covering 9 states in the Western US and focusing on mergers & acquisitions/private equity escrow solutions.
- In February 2017, Ali Naqvi was appointed by Wilmington Trust as the Director of Business Development for M&A Escrow and Paying Agent solutions.
- Ali Naqvi is often praised by his co-workers for his transaction skills as a banker. While praising Ali Naqvi’s skills in an interview, the senior vice president and sales manager of Global Capital Markets Patrick Trainor said,
Ali has built a strong reputation in the industry exceeding the needs of customers related to M&A services and other corporate escrow transactions,” he added, “Ali will work in close collaboration with John Deleray, our veteran director of business development, to onboard clients, help them close their transactions on time, and develop solutions to new product types and transactions. Together, they form a powerful business development team for our customers in the Western U.S.”
|↑1||Facebook - Ali Naqvi|
|↑2||LinkedIn - Ali Naqvi|