|Real Name||Angela White|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||40-26-37|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||4 March 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|College/University||The University of Melbourne, Australia|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Gender Studies|
|Debut||2003 (As a Porn Actress)|
|Political Inclination||Reason Party (Australia)
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Watching Movies, Travelling|
|Award||2018 AVN Award 'Favorite Female Porn Star'|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Names not known|
|Parents||Names not known|
|Favourite Destination||Las Vegas (USA)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Angela White
- Does Angela White smoke?: Not Known
- Does Angela White drink alcohol?: Yes
- Angela wanted to be in porn for a long time. “The first moment that I saw pornography I knew that I wanted to get into it,” she said.
- Right after she turned 18, she came in pornography.
- During her high school, she was criticized heavily for being a slut and lesbian.
- From her perspective, pornography is a celebration. “I saw people on the screen having sex with multiple people, like, different locations, different people, multiple genders, and it was celebrated,” she said.
- She was a top student and graduated with honors, and wanted to get her Ph.D.
- In 2007, Angela was named Score Magazine’s Voluptuous Model of the Year.
- Angela ran as a political candidate for the Australian Sex Party (Now Reason Party) in the Victorian State Election in 2010.
- In 2011, Angela was named Score Magazine’s Hardcore Performer of the Year.
- In November 2013, Angela launched her official website, angelawhite.com.
- In 2013, Angela and fellow ‘Australian Sex Party’ candidate Zahra Stardust became the first political candidates to film a pornographic scene together.
- XBIZ (an American publisher of business news and business information for the sex industry) has labeled her “Australia’s most well-known adult performer”.