|Real Name||Anurradha Prasad|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 185 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Masters in Political Science|
|Hobbies||Reading, Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2004: ITA Award; Best Series for Haqeeqat
2004: RAPA Awards for Khhullja Sim Sim, Baastab, and Haqeeqat
2005: Whirlpool - Great Women Awards
2006: RAPA Award for Poll Khol
2006: Kalpana Chawla Excellence Awards
2009: Hall of Fame Award in ITA
2009: FICCI Women Excellence Award
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Rajeev Shukla (Politician)
|Parents||Father- Thakur Prasad ( Rtd. Senior Advocate of Patna High Court, Politician)
Mother- Bimla Prasad
|Siblings||Brother- Ravi Shankar Prasad (Politician)
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favourite Actress||Hema Malini|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹41 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anurradha Prasad
- Her career started in Media with an assignment “Money Matters,” a popular business magazine.
- She has worked in all the sections of Media from writing, producing, and often both that too off and on screen.
- Gradually, her dream of creating television programs kept growing strong.
- Prior to her launching BAG Films & Media Ltd, she was working with Press Trust of India in 1985. That was where she met Rajeev Shukla (now, her husband), a journalist working with Sunday Magazine. As their offices were in the same building, they started knowing each other and came closer.
- In 1993, she established her own production house, “BAG Films & Media Ltd” (earlier, called as BAG Films Ltd) in a two-bedroom apartment in New Delhi with a total investment of ₹40,000.
- It was because of her determination; despite many hurdles, her company started bagging prestigious projects.
- She is known for her notable works such as Poll Khol, Kumkum, and Khullja Sim-Sim on Star Plus, Red Alert and Sansani on Star News, Har Dil Jo Love Karega on Zoom, Sidhhant on Star One, Rozana and Khabrein Bollywood Ki on Doordarshan.
- Kumkum, a daily soap under her umbrella, crossed 1000 episodes. It was a great achievement for her brand at that time.
- She launched various channels under the umbrella brand, Broadcast 24. Her next venture i.e., “News 24,” was also become very popular. Later, E 24 (an entertainment channel), Dhamaal 24 (a radio network) were also launched under her brand.
- She has also been a member of FICCI and CII Entertainment committees.
- She has been on the board of Uttarakhand Film Development Council.
- She has been ranked among 20 top television personalities of India and among 50 most powerful women by IndianTelevison.Com.