Apeksha Sukheja Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Height: 5' 5" (approx.)
Hometown: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Marital Status: Unmarried
Some Lesser Known Facts About Apeksha Sukheja
- Apeksha Sukheja is an Indian dancer who is trained in the Indian classical dance form.
- At the age of 4, she started her training in Indian classical dance.
- She did her training in the Indian classical dance at Nritya Kala Kendra, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Facebook She has performed at various stage shows and dance competitions.
- She participated in the TV dance reality show ‘Dance+ season 5’ in 2019 in which she participated along with her team Nritya Kala Kendra. Her team was eliminated from the show in the semi-final round.
- She then participated in the TV dance reality show ‘India’s Best Dancer: Season 2’ in 2021. She performed along with her choreographer Sadhwi Majumder in the show.
- Apart from Indian classical dance, she can perform other dance genres as well like Bollywood and Hip Hop.
View this post on Instagram
- She has featured in the dance cover videos of songs like ‘The Wakhra Song’ (2020), ‘Shivam Shivam’ (2020), and ‘Vaagyo Re Dhol’ (2021).