|Real Name||Dharmesh Yelande|
|Profession||Dancer, choreographer and actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: Not Known
- Waist: Not Known
- Biceps: Not Known
|Date of Birth||31 October 1983|
|Age (as in 2016)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Baroda, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Baroda, Gujarat, India|
|School||Baroda High School, Baroda|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||ABCD : AnyBody Can Dance (2012)|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Businessman)
Mother- Not Known (Housewife)
Brothers- Kalpesh Yelande and 1 more
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Sev usal|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Dharmesh Yelande
- Does Dharmesh Yelande smoke?: No
- Does Dharmesh Yelande drink alcohol?: No
- Well known for his hip-hop and locking but has the ability to perform well in any genre.
- He always considers Prabhu Deva and Remo D’souza as his biggest inspiration and support.
- He earned his Bollywood breakthrough as a choreographer in Tees Maar Khan, where did its title song for Akshay Kumar.
- He rose from an economically weak condition as his father had a tea stall, but still managed to pay his dancing class fess.
- Despite his busy schedule in Mumbai, he runs a dance academy called D’virus Dance Academy in his hometown Baroda.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)