Husband: Pradhyuman Maloo
Marital Status: Married
|Other Name||Ashima Chauhaan Instagram - Ashima Chauhaan|
• Social Media Influencer
|Famous For||Appearance in MTV Love School Season 4 (2019)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50kg
in pounds- 110lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Guest of Honour, Women Empowerment by Manipadma
|Date of Birth||8 June|
|Age (as of 2023)||Not Known|
|School||St. Mary's Convent, Allahabad|
|Tattoo(s)||Before, she had a tattoo of her ex-boyfriend, Ali Raza Sheikh, near her right wrist. However, she decided to remove it after their breakup. She also has other tattoos on her left wrist and finger
|Controversies||• FIR for Domestic Abuse
In August 2023, the news broke in the media that Ashima Chauhan had filed a domestic violence report against her husband, Pradhyuman Maloo. According to sources, Ashima had left her marital home in September 2022. Her lawyer stated that Ashima was facing blackmail and harassment from Pradhyuman and his family, both mentally and physically abusive situations. However, on the other hand, Pradhyuman claimed to be unaware of these allegations and expressed his intention to resolve their marital problems amicably. According to reports as of September 2023, Ashima is residing in Bangalore with her parents, working towards recovering from the traumatic experience. News18
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ali Raza Sheikh
|Marriage Date||December 2021
|Siblings||Brother- Abhyudai Chauhan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashima Chauhan
- Ashima Chauhan is an Indian-based actress, model, and social media influencer. She made a notable appearance in 2019 in the TV show MTV Love School Season 4.
- As per the sources, Pradhyuman Maloo proposed to Ashima for marriage at a private seaside property.
- She was the winner of the title Miss Uttar Pradesh in 2015.
- Ashima loves dancing and is frequently seen posting her dance videos on her various social media platforms. Instagram – Ashima Chauhaan
- She loves dogs and has a pet dog.
- She is a trained singer and is often spotted singing on various occasions. Instagram – Ashima Chauhaan
- She is a fitness freak and is often spotted going to the gym regularly.
- She acted in a short film “Jammu Tourism” in 2015 which was selected for the International Festival of Short Films on Culture and Tourism. Instagram – Ashima Chauhaan
- Earlier, Ashima had a tattoo of her ex-boyfriend’s name Ali inked on her left wrist which she later got removed with laser treatment. According to the sources, the duo parted ways after the completion of the show MTV Love School.
- Ashima and her husband Pradhyuman Maloo got married at a destination wedding in Udaipur, Rajasthan in December 2021. They met at a party and eventually fell in love after meeting frequently. Pradhyuman Maloo is an entrepreneur and is mostly known for his participation in the Netflix Series “Indian Matchmaking” (2020). Unfortunately, the couple filed for a divorce in 2023 when in August 2023, Ashima filed an FIR for domestic abuse against Pradhyuman. The Indian Express
- Before marrying Pradhyuman Maloo, Ashima was in a relationship with Ali Raza Sheikh. They even appeared on MTV Love School Season 4 together. During the show, Ashima got Ali’s name tattooed near her wrist, but later on, she had it removed with a laser procedure. Unfortunately, their relationship faced difficulties, and after the show ended, Ashima accused Ali of being unfaithful, claiming he was dating three other girlfriends, including Nikita Bhamidipati and Gunjan Dalal.
- Ashima started her career as a model and worked with several brands. She was signed by the Talent Factory Model group, which produced the short film titled “Discover Jammu.”
- She’s a social media influencer who has worked with lots of brands like Green Snack, Namofashion Official, and Jewels Of Jaipur.
- In 2019, she was on the TV show MTV Love School Season 4 with her boyfriend at the time, Ali Raza Sheikh. She has also been part of other TV shows like “Atarangi Office” (2021), “Sapnon Ki Chhalaang” (2023), and many more.