Puja Bharadwaj (News Anchor) Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Other Name||Pooja Bhardwaj|
|Famous For||Anchoring NDTV India’s night bulletin ‘City Centre’
|Favourite Journalist||Dr Prannoy Roy|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Puja Bharadwaj
- Puja Bharadwaj is a well-known anchor and reporter of NDTV India.
- She started her career at the age of 14. She started working for a local news channel as a voiceover artist. Later, she worked with a local cable channel and eventually moved to regional news channel and then the national news channel.
- Apart from being a reporter, she has also worked as a writer, producer, and anchor of the TV shows.
- When a reporter asked her what she dislikes about her job, she said
I don’t like about our profession is TRPs. While our channel does not take TRPs that seriously, the industry as a whole tends to measure success or failure in terms of ratings. That is why our industry avoids producing informative shows that require more intense engagement from viewers. Moreover, it has also forced many channels to move towards tabloid-style programming.”
- The NDTV India’s shows which she loved working for were- entertainment news series on ‘Major incidents of Bollywood’ and ‘Cinema ke Sikander.’
- She said that- if she was not a reporter she would have worked as a counsellor.
- She wants to work with two famous TV channels- Fox Traveller and TLC.