Age: 32 Years
Husband: Soni Poddar
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Television host|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||29-27-29|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||10 November 1989|
|Age (as of 2021)||32 Years|
|School||Nawab Faizunnesa Government Girls' High School, Comilla, Bangladesh|
|College||Comilla Victoria Government College, Comilla, Bangladesh
Southeast University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (Bengali literature)|
|Debut||TV: 'Lux Channel I Superstar' (2007)
Film: 'Amar Ache Jol' (2008)
|Family||Father- Professor Birendra Nath Saha ( Chairperson of the Social Welfare Department)
Mother- Sobi Saha (Housewife)
Sister- Progga Sinha Saha Mim (Younger)
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Reading, Watching TV, Chatting with friends|
|Food||Chicken, Sweets, Pasta|
|Actress||Angelina Jolie, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Soonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Suborna Mustafa, Joya Ahsan|
|TV Shows||Indian: 'Big Boss'
American: 'Game of Thrones'
|Colours||Red, Blue, Yellow|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||4 January 2022
|Engagement Date||10 November 2021
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bidya Sinha Saha Mim
- Does Bidya Sinha Saha Mim smoke?: Not Known
- Does Bidya Sinha Saha Mim drink alcohol?: No
- Bidya Sinha Saha Mim was the winner of beauty contest ‘Lux Channel I Superstar in 2007’ and started her career after winning the contest.
- She was interested in modeling and acting since her childhood.
- She has been worked in more than 50 TV films and series.
- In 2014, she worked in the movie ‘Glow of the Firefly’ who won International awards like ‘Best Film at 12th Asian Film Award’ and ‘Best Foreign Language Film’ at the 87th Academy Awards.
- She is the brand’s ambassador of various brands like ‘Lux’, ‘Grameenphone’, ‘Walton’, ‘TRESemmé’ etc.
- She also worked in TVC commercial ads for ‘Grameen Phone’ and ‘Apan Diamond Jewelers’