Some Lesser Known Facts About Bobby Lashley
- Bobby Lashley was born to a U. S. Army drill instructor in Junction City, Kansas, U. S.
- He was introduced to amateur wrestling when he was in seventh grade.
- In an interview with WWE, he revealed his childhood stories. He told that his elder sisters used to take him to the woods and tie him up for the hours and it was a fun for them.
- After completing his graduation, he joined the U. S. Army following his father, and he served for three years in the U. S. Army.
- Later in 2004, Lashley was aspired to join Team U. S. A. and to wrestle at the Olympic Games, but he got injured in a firing while robbers attempted a robbery at the bank.
- The same year in November, WWE signed a developmental contract with Lashley, and he was sent to development territory Ohio Valley Wrestling where he completed his training.
- In 2005, he made his televised WWE debut in Smackdown Live. During 2005 and 2006, he won several matches and lost the few matches only. He also won the United States title.
- In 2006, he switched to ECW brand and made his surprising ECW debut in an ‘Extream Elimination Chamber Match’ for ECW World championship.
- In 2007, he returned to WWE but the very next year on 4 February 2008, he was released by the WWE contract.
- After being released from WWE contract, Lashley wrestled in different wrestling federations such as AAA, TNA Wrestling, Strikeforce, Bellator MMA, Sharkfight, and many more.
- On April 9, 2018, he returned to the WWE federation in the Raw brand after 10 years and attacked Elias.
- Apart from being a wrestler, he acted in a few films and Television shows such as The Way of War, Beatdown, Blood Out, Deal or No Deal, and Rush Hour. He also worked in a music video titled ‘Nightmare.’
- In a WWE Episode, he joined the Donald Trump and shaved the head of Vince MacMahon.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡