|Full Name||Donald John Trump|
|Nickname(s) Wikipedia||• The Donald
• 45, The 45
• Conspiracy Theorist-in-Chief
• President Snowflake
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 191 cm
in meters- 1.91 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 3”
|Political Party||• The Republican Party (1987-1999; 2009-2011; 2012-Present)
• The Reform Party of the United States of America (1999-2001)
• The Democratic Party (2001-2009)
• Independent Candidate (2011-2012)
|Political Journey||• Initially, he used to be a campaign-contributor.
• In 1987, he registered to vote as a Republican.
• In 1999, he joined the Reform Party and won in the primaries.
• In 2001, he joined the Democratic Party.
• In 2009, he joined the Republican Party.
• In 2011, he contested as an independent candidate.
• In May 2012, he joined the Republican Party again.
• On 16 June 2015, he announced his candidacy for the President of the USA.
• On 8 November 2016, he became the 45th President of the United States.
• On 19 December 2019, he was impeached by the House of Representatives.
|Biggest Rival||Hillary Clinton|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• "Humanitarian Award" by the "National Jewish Health" in 1976
• "Tree of Life Award" by the "Jewish National Fund" in 1983
• Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986
• "Worst Supporting Actor" by the "Golden Raspberry Award Foundation" in 1991
• "President's Medal" by the "Freedom Foundation" in 1995
• Honored with a "Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame" in 2007
• "Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award" in 2007
• "Presidential Hero Award" by the "Lois Pope LIFE Foundation" in 2011
• Inducted into the "WWE Hall of Fame" in 2013
• Inducted into the "New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame" in 2015
• "Person of the Year" by "Time Magazine" in 2016
• "Person of the Year" by "Financial Times" in 2016
• "Friends of Zion Award" by "The Friends of Zion Museum" in 2017
• "Most Influential Person" by the "Sports Business Journal" in 2017
• Inducted into the "Atlantic City Boxing Hall of Fame" in 2018
• "Wounded Warrior Project Award" in 2018
• Named in Time Magazine's "100 Most Influential People in the World" in 2019
• "Bipartisan Justice Award" in 2019 for signing the "First Step Act" into law
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1946 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||73 Years|
|Birthplace||Queens, New York City|
|Hometown||Queens, New York City|
|School||• Kew-Forest School, New York
• New York Military Academy, Cornwall, New York (1959)
|College/University||• Fordham University, New York (1964)
• Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (1966)
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Graduation from the Fordham University
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Economics from Wharton
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian The Culture Trip|
|Address||Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, Florida The New York Times|
|Controversies||• In 2016, while campaigning for the Presidential Elections, Trump said that he will build a wall at the United States-Mexico border to stop infiltrators. He also said that he will be putting a temporary ban on the entry of foreign Muslims in the United States. BBC
• In February 2016, Trump termed Pope Francis being a pawn of the Mexican Government. Trump's comments came after the Pope's statement- "Any man thinking of building a wall between the US and Mexico is disgraceful and not a Christian." The Guardian
• In May 2017, a "Special Counsel Investigation" was set up to investigate the "Russian interference" and the suspicious links between the Russian officials and Trump's associates ahead of the "2016 US Presidential Elections." Wikipedia
• In September 2019, a whistleblower alleged that Trump had requested Ukraine's President to launch investigations against Trump's 2020 Presidential election opponent, Joe Biden. He also requested Ukraine and other foreign countries to provide damaging narratives against Biden. Wikipedia
• On 19 December 2019, he was impeached by the House of Representatives for "Abuse of Power" and "Obstruction of Congress." Wikipedia
• On January 3, 2020, the White House tweeted that on the orders of Donald Trump, the top Iranian leader, General Qasem Soleimani was killed in a drone strike for planning attacks on American diplomats. Following the news of the strike, many members of Congress criticized the move; as no congressional approval was taken before the drone strike. CNN
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Ivana Zelníčková (1977; Model & Businesswoman)
• Carla Bruni (1991; Singer & Songwriter)
• Marla Maples (1993-1998; Actress)
• Kara Young (2001; Model)
• Melania Knauss (2001-2005; Model)
|Marriage Date||• First Marriage: 1977 (Ivana Trump)
• Second Marriage: 1993 (Marla Maples)
• Third Marriage: 2005 (Melania Trump)
|Wife/Spouse||• First Wife: Ivana Trump (m. 1977; d. 1992)
• Second Wife: Marla Maples (m. 1993; d. 1999)
• Third Wife: Melania Trump (m. 2005)
• Donald Trump Jr.(Businessman; from 1st wife Ivana Trump)
• Eric Trump (Businessman; from 1st wife Ivana Trump)
• Barron Trump (Football Player; from 3rd wife Melania Trump)
• Ivanka Trump (Businesswoman; from 1st wife Ivana Trump)
• Tiffany Trump (Model; from 2nd wife Marla Maples)
|Parents||Father- Frederick Christ Trump (Businessman & Philanthropist)
Mother- Mary Anne MacLeod Trump (Philanthropist)
• Fred Trump Jr. (Elder; Deceased as a result of alcoholism)
• Robert Trump (Younger; Businessman)
• Maryanne Trump Barry (Eldest; American Attorney and former US Circuit Judge)
• Elizabeth Trump Grau (ELder; Retired Bank Executive)
|Car Collection||• 2015 Mercedes-Benz S600
• 2016 Cadillac Escalade
• Tesla Roadster
• Mercedes-Maybach S600
• 1993 Cadillac Allante
• 2011 Chevy Camaro Indy 500 Pace Car
• 1965 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud
• 2015 Rolls-Royce Phantom
• 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
|Bike Collection||Custom-made 24-Karat Gold Orange County Chopper
|Airplane/Helicopter Collection||• Boeing 757
• Cessna Citation X (Private Jet)
• Sikorsky S-76 Helicopter
|Salary (approx.)||400,000 USD annually (as the President of the United States) Wikipedia|
|Net Worth (approx.)||3.1 billion dollars (as of March 5, 2019) Wikipedia|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Donald Trump
- Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States. He is the oldest President of the US and also the third President in America’s history to be impeached.
- Donald Trump’s mother was Scottish, and she had immigrated to the United States in 1930. She used to work as a domestic servant.
- In 1973, Trump came into the limelight for the first time when he was accused by the Justice Department for violating the “Fair Housing Act.”
- In 2006, he launched his brand of vodka “Trump’s Vodka.” He also has his brand of bottled water named “Trump Ice.”
- He is the only US President who has a star on the “Hollywood Walk of Fame” after the former US President, Ronald Reagan.
- He was the co-owner of the “Miss Universe” and “Miss USA” organizations from 1996-2015.
- He has been nominated twice for an “Emmy Award.” He is also a member of the “Screen Actors Guild.”
- In 1994, Trump had played the role of an oil tycoon in the movie- “The Little Rascals”.
- In 2009, he became the host and the Executive Producer of the NBC reality show “The Apprentice.”
- Donald Trump is good friends with the WWE owner, Vince McMahon. He is also a fan of the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
- On 8 November 2016, he became the 45th President of the United States of America. He is also the oldest president in the history of the United States.
- On December 13, 2019, the House Judiciary Committee voted along the party lines to pass two articles of impeachment- “Abuse of Power” and “Obstruction of Congress.” On December 19, 2019, the “House of Representatives” voted in favor of Trump’s impeachment on both the articles.
- Donald Trump is the third President in the history of the United States of America to be impeached by the House of Representatives, the first two being Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton.
- On January 3, 2020, the White House tweeted that on orders of Trump, the US Military has killed the second-most powerful person of Iran, General Qasem Soleimani. This news was a surprise for several people including members of the Congress in America. Many Democratic leaders said that even though Soleimani was an enemy of the United States, conducting a drone strike on an Iranian leader without congressional approval was unethical and wrong.
At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a US-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) January 3, 2020