|Full Name||Donald John Trump|
|Nickname(s) Wikipedia||• The Donald
• 45, The 45
• Conspiracy Theorist-in-Chief
• President Snowflake
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 191 cm
in meters- 1.91 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 3”
|Political Party||• The Republican Party (1987-1999; 2009-2011; 2012-Present)
• The Reform Party of the United States of America (1999-2001)
• The Democratic Party (2001-2009)
• Independent Candidate (2011-2012)
|Political Journey||• Initially, he used to be a campaign-contributor.
• In 1987, he registered to vote as a Republican.
• In 1999, he joined the Reform Party and won in the primaries.
• In 2001, he joined the Democratic Party.
• In 2009, he joined the Republican Party.
• In 2011, he contested as an independent candidate.
• In May 2012, he joined the Republican Party again.
• On 16 June 2015, he announced his candidacy for the President of the USA.
• On 8 November 2016, he became the 45th President of the United States.
• On 19 December 2019, he was impeached by the House of Representatives.
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• "Humanitarian Award" by the "National Jewish Health" in 1976
• "Tree of Life Award" by the "Jewish National Fund" in 1983
• Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986
• "Worst Supporting Actor" by the "Golden Raspberry Award Foundation" in 1991
• "President's Medal" by the "Freedom Foundation" in 1995
• Honored with a "Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame" in 2007
• "Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award" in 2007
• "Presidential Hero Award" by the "Lois Pope LIFE Foundation" in 2011
• Inducted into the "WWE Hall of Fame" in 2013
• Inducted into the "New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame" in 2015
• "Person of the Year" by "Time Magazine" in 2016
• "Person of the Year" by "Financial Times" in 2016
• "Friends of Zion Award" by "The Friends of Zion Museum" in 2017
• "Most Influential Person" by the "Sports Business Journal" in 2017
• Inducted into the "Atlantic City Boxing Hall of Fame" in 2018
• "Wounded Warrior Project Award" in 2018
• Named in Time Magazine's "100 Most Influential People in the World" in 2019
• "Bipartisan Justice Award" in 2019 for signing the "First Step Act" into law
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1946 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||77 Years|
|Birthplace||Queens, New York City|
|Hometown||Queens, New York City|
|School||• Kew-Forest School, New York
• New York Military Academy, Cornwall, New York (1959)
|College/University||• Fordham University, New York (1964)
• Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (1966)
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Graduation from the Fordham University
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Economics from Wharton
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian The Culture Trip|
|Address||Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, Florida The New York Times|
|Controversies||• In 2016, while campaigning for the Presidential Elections, Trump said that he will build a wall at the United States-Mexico border to stop infiltrators. He also said that he will be putting a temporary ban on the entry of foreign Muslims in the United States. BBC
• In February 2016, Trump termed Pope Francis being a pawn of the Mexican Government. Trump's comments came after the Pope's statement- "Any man thinking of building a wall between the US and Mexico is disgraceful and not a Christian." The Guardian
• In May 2017, a "Special Counsel Investigation" was set up to investigate the "Russian interference" and the suspicious links between the Russian officials and Trump's associates ahead of the "2016 US Presidential Elections." Wikipedia
• In September 2019, a whistleblower alleged that Trump had requested Ukraine's President to launch investigations against Trump's 2020 Presidential election opponent, Joe Biden. He also requested Ukraine and other foreign countries to provide damaging narratives against Biden. Wikipedia
• On 19 December 2019, he was impeached by the House of Representatives for "Abuse of Power" and "Obstruction of Congress." Wikipedia
• On January 3, 2020, the White House tweeted that on the orders of Donald Trump, the top Iranian leader, General Qasem Soleimani was killed in a drone strike for planning attacks on American diplomats. Following the news of the strike, many members of Congress criticized the move; as no congressional approval was taken before the drone strike. CNN
• On 8 August 2022, the FBI executed a search warrant at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida; this was confirmed by Trump who said, "My beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents." Reportedly, he was at Trump Tower in New York when the search warrant was executed in Florida. According to some FBI officials, the search operation was part of an investigation into the handling of presidential documents, including classified documents, that may have been brought at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. CNN ) On June 8, 2023, he was indicted on seven counts in the special counsel’s classified documents probe, marking the first time a former president had faced federal charges. He was indicted on a charge under the Espionage Act, as well as charges of obstruction of justice, destruction or falsification of records, conspiracy and false statements. Following his indictement, Trump wrote on Truth Social that he had been informed by the Justice Department he was indicted and that he was “summoned to appear at the Federal Courthouse in Miami on Tuesday, at 3 PM.” He wrote,
“The corrupt Biden Administration has informed my attorneys that I have been Indicted, seemingly over the Boxes Hoax."
In a four-minute video released by Trump on the evening of June 8, 2023, he repeated many of his past claims, including that the Justice Department was being weaponized and that the investigations into him were “election interference.” In the video, Trump said,
“I am an innocent man. I did nothing wrong." CNN
• On 30 March 2023, the Manhattan grand jury indicted Donald Trump on more than 30 counts of business fraud. This was the first time a current or former president had faced criminal charges in US history. CNN In 2016, Mr. Trump's celebrity past and political ambitions collided in a well-chronicled case. During the investigation, prosecutors reviewed money paid to porn star Stormy Daniels and former Playboy model Karen McDougal, whom he feared would go public with allegations of extramarital affairs. The Hindu In a courtroom in New York City on 4 April 2023, Trump heard the charges against him; he denied all wrongdoing, and his lawyers said they will fight to drop the charges. The former president lashed out against the Manhattan DA and the indictment in his first speech since pleading not guilty to 34 felony counts. CNN
• On 25 April 2023, the civil battery and defamation trial for columnist E. Jean Carroll against Donald Trump began. According to Carroll, Trump forcibly raped and groped her in a Manhattan luxury department store dressing room in the mid-1990s. The lawsuit details Carroll's account of the alleged rape after meeting Trump at Bergdorf Goodman in the spring or fall of 1995. According to the former Elle columnist, Trump directed her to the lingerie section, where he suggested she try on a bodysuit, from what had first been lighthearted shopping. Later, she jokingly suggested Trump he should try on the lingerie, after Trump guided her toward a dressing room. In the dressing room, according to the lawsuit, Trump “lunged at Carroll, pushing her against the wall, bumping her head quite badly, and putting his mouth on her lips." While Carroll was resisting Trump's advances, he pushed her against the wall again, “jammed his hand under her coatdress and pulled down her tights.” The suit alleges, “Trump opened his overcoat and unzipped his pants. Trump then pushed his fingers around Carroll’s genitals and forced his penis inside of her." According to the lawsuit, Carroll somehow managed to push him off with her knee, and she eventually ran out of the dressing room to exit the store. However, Trump has categorically denied that the interaction and assault ever happened. The first time Carroll sued Trump was in 2019 when he made statements denying the allegations at the time. CNN On 9 May 2023, a Manhattan federal jury found that Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carrol and awarded her $5 million for battery and defamation; however, the jury did not find that Carroll proved he raped her. Following the verdict, Carroll called it a victory for her and other victims of abuse. CNN
• On August 1, 2023, he was indicted for his attempts to overturn the 2020 election, and he was ordered to appear before the federal court in Washington on August 3, 2023. According to indictment charges, Trump conspired to defraud the United States by preventing Congress from certifying Democrat Joe Biden's victory and to deprive voters of their right to a fair election. Reuters Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis issued an indictment that encompassed 18 defendants besides Trump, with a total of 41 charges. Additionally, there were 30 unindicted co-conspirators mentioned. The Georgia charging document highlighted several incidents including Trump's phone call to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, where he requested Raffensperger to "find" the votes required for him to secure the state. The document also mentioned the deceptive elector strategy and a letter Trump sent to Raffensperger in September 2021, urging him to decertify the state's 2020 election results. In 2023, Trump has been indicted on a total of 91 charges spread across four separate indictments. CNN
• On 24 August 2023, Trump surrendered at Fulton County Jail in Atlanta, Georgia, facing felony charges related to attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election. Within minutes of his arrival at the jail, he was booked, fingerprinted, and had a mug shot taken; this was the first time any former US President had his mug shot taken. According to reports, he was released under the terms of a $200,000 bond agreement, and he spent about 20 minutes at the jail. On 25 August 2023, Donald Trump addressed his arrest by posting his mug shot on platform X. NBC News
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Ivana Zelníčková (1977; Model & Businesswoman)
• Carla Bruni (1991; Singer & Songwriter)
• Marla Maples (1993-1998; Actress)
• Kara Young (2001; Model)
• Melania Knauss (2001-2005; Model)
|Marriage Date||• First Marriage: 1977 (Ivana Trump)
• Second Marriage: 1993 (Marla Maples)
• Third Marriage: 2005 (Melania Trump)
|Wife/Spouse||• First Wife: Ivana Trump (m. 1977; div. 1992); she died on July 14, 2022, at the age of 73 at her home in New York City. Reportedly, she was found at the bottom of the staircase and believed to have suffered cardiac arrest. New York Post
• Second Wife: Marla Maples (m. 1993; d. 1999)
• Third Wife: Melania Trump (m. 2005)
• Donald Trump Jr.(Businessman; from 1st wife Ivana Trump)
• Eric Trump (Businessman; from 1st wife Ivana Trump)
• Barron Trump (Football Player; from 3rd wife Melania Trump)
• Ivanka Trump (Businesswoman; from 1st wife Ivana Trump)
• Tiffany Trump (Model; from 2nd wife Marla Maples)
|Parents||Father- Frederick Christ Trump (Businessman & Philanthropist)
Mother- Mary Anne MacLeod Trump (Philanthropist)
• Fred Trump Jr. (Elder; Deceased as a result of alcoholism)
• Robert Trump (Younger; Businessman)
• Maryanne Trump Barry (Eldest; American Attorney and former US Circuit Judge)
• Elizabeth Trump Grau (ELder; Retired Bank Executive)
|Car Collection||• 2015 Mercedes-Benz S600
• 2016 Cadillac Escalade
• Tesla Roadster
• Mercedes-Maybach S600
• 1993 Cadillac Allante
• 2011 Chevy Camaro Indy 500 Pace Car
• 1965 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud
• 2015 Rolls-Royce Phantom
• 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
|Bike Collection||Custom-made 24-Karat Gold Orange County Chopper
|Airplane/Helicopter Collection||• Boeing 757
• Cessna Citation X (Private Jet)
• Sikorsky S-76 Helicopter
|Salary (approx.)||400,000 USD annually (as the President of the United States) Wikipedia|
|Net Worth (approx.)||3.1 billion dollars (as of March 5, 2019) Wikipedia|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Donald Trump
- Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States. He is the oldest President of the US and also the third President in America’s history to be impeached.
- Donald Trump’s mother was Scottish, and she had immigrated to the United States in 1930. She used to work as a domestic servant.
- In 1973, Trump came into the limelight for the first time when he was accused by the Justice Department for violating the “Fair Housing Act.”
- In 2006, he launched his brand of vodka “Trump’s Vodka.” He also has his brand of bottled water named “Trump Ice.”
- He is the only US President who has a star on the “Hollywood Walk of Fame” after the former US President, Ronald Reagan.
- He was the co-owner of the “Miss Universe” and “Miss USA” organizations from 1996-2015.
- He has been nominated twice for an “Emmy Award.” He is also a member of the “Screen Actors Guild.”
- In 1994, Trump had played the role of an oil tycoon in the movie- “The Little Rascals”.
- In 2009, he became the host and the Executive Producer of the NBC reality show “The Apprentice.”
- Donald Trump is good friends with the WWE owner, Vince McMahon. He is also a fan of the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
- On 8 November 2016, he became the 45th President of the United States of America. He is also the oldest president in the history of the United States.
- On December 13, 2019, the House Judiciary Committee voted along the party lines to pass two articles of impeachment- “Abuse of Power” and “Obstruction of Congress.” On December 19, 2019, the “House of Representatives” voted in favor of Trump’s impeachment on both the articles.
- Donald Trump is the third President in the history of the United States of America to be impeached by the House of Representatives, the first two being Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton.
- On January 3, 2020, the White House tweeted that on orders of Trump, the US Military has killed the second-most powerful person of Iran, General Qasem Soleimani. This news was a surprise for several people including members of the Congress in America. Many Democratic leaders said that even though Soleimani was an enemy of the United States, conducting a drone strike on an Iranian leader without congressional approval was unethical and wrong.
At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a US-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.
— The White House 45 Archived (@WhiteHouse45) January 3, 2020
- In September 2021, he became a boxing commentator when he was scheduled to provide commentary from ringside on 11 September 2021 for an exhibition boxing card that was headlined by Evander Holyfield, a 58-year-old former heavyweight champion.
- In October 2021, Trump announced that he was going to launch a social media company, TRUTH Social, to “stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech.” Since the January 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol, he was banned from social media platforms Facebook and Twitter. In a statement released via email by the Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG), he said,
We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American President has been silenced.”
Reportedly, this social media platform will be a result of the merger of TMTG and Digital World Acquisition Group, with TMTG eventually becoming a publicly listed company. According to sources, the expected launch of the app is in the first quarter of 2022. Trump said,
I am excited to send out my first TRUTH on TRUTH Social very soon. TMTG was founded with a mission to give a voice to all. I’m excited to soon begin sharing my thoughts on TRUTH Social and to fight back against Big Tech. Everyone asks me why doesn’t someone stand up to Big Tech? Well, we will be soon!”