Profession: Model, Lifestyle Influencer
Marital Status: Married
|Nickname||Vita Facebook-Cristina Vita Aranda|
|Profession(s)||Model, Lifestyle Influencer|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Paraguayan footballer Iván Torres|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 11”
|Date of Birth||Year, 1993|
|Date of Death||31 January 2022|
|Place of Death||Jose Asuncion Flores Ampitheatre, Asuncion, Paraguay|
|Age (at the time of death)||29 Years|
|Death Cause||Died after being shot during a music festival happened in Jose Asuncion Flores Amphitheatre in the Paraguayan capital Asuncion. Fox News|
|School||Academia del Perpetuo Socorro, San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|College/University||Autonomous University of Madrid, Spain|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian citation|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Husband/Spouse||Ivan Torres (Athlete)
|Children||Son- She has three sons.
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cristina Vita Aranda
- Cristina Vita Aranda was a Paraguayan model and fashion influencer. She was popularly known for being the wife of Paraguayan professional footballer Iván Torres.
- She was born and brought-up in Asunción, the capital city of Paraguay. She got inclined towards fashion and fitness at a very young age.
- The mother of three was a popular social media influencer in her homeland. She had more than 500k followers on her Instagram account.
- Cristina is married to Iván Torres, a Paraguayan top-flight footballer who plays as a midfielder for Paraguayan Primera Division side Olimpia. The couple was blessed with three sons together.
- She was an avid pet lover and had a pet dog at her home.
- On 29 January 2022, Cristina went to Binomio de Oro’s , a popular music band, music concert held at at the Jose Asuncion Flores Amphitheatre in the Paraguayan capital Asuncion. During the concert, she was shot in the head during a crossfire of a gunfight in a VIP area at the Jose Asuncion Flores Amphitheatre. Itaugua Nacional Hospital director Yolanda Gonzalez gave the confirmation of Cristina’s death and he said,
She was intubated when she arrived and attempts were made to resuscitate her for at least 25 minutes after she went into cardiac arrest. She died after the lengthy attempts to save her life.”
- She was often spotted enjoying beer with her friends at various social gathering.