Hometown: Detmold, Germany
Husband: Akhil Mishra
Age: 37 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Debut||Bollywood (Actor): Stop! (2004)
Marathi Film (Actor): Gallit Gondhal, Dillit Mujra (2009)
Bengali Film (Actor): Iti Mrinalini (2011)
Hindi TV (Actor): Astitva...Ek Prem Kahani (2002)
|Award(s)||2014 Maharashtrian Kalabushan Award for her contribution to Marathi Culture
2018 Rajasthan International Film Festival Award for her 'Outstanding Contribution to Indian Cinema and Television'
|Date of Birth||26 September 1982 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||37 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Ethnicity||German, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI Card)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Photography, Doing Yoga|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Akhil Mishra (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||• 3 February 2009 (with Akhil Mishra; Court marriage)
• 30 September 2011 (with Akhil Mishra; as per Hindu marriage rituals)
|Husband/Spouse||First Husband- Name Not Known (Works in the hospitality industry)
Second Husband- Akhil Mishra (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Michael Bernert
Mother- Monika Bernert (Jewellery Designer)
|Siblings||Brother- Philippe Bernert (EDA System Administrator at Sick AG)
|Favourite Food(s)||Dhansak, Khichdi, Pani puri|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, and Govinda|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Blue and White|
- Does Suzanne Bernert drink alcohol?: Yes
- Suzanne Bernert is a German-born Indian actress, who lives in India.
- Suzanne Bernert became fascinated with acting at a young age, and she used to participate in puppet theatre and school events.
- Seeing her inclination towards acting, her friends encouraged her to pursue a career in it.
- At the age of 19, Suzanne did a three-year acting course under Heidelotte Diehl in Berlin, Germany.
- She also did a course under American producer and acting coach, Susan Batson in Berlin, Germany.
- When she was married to her first husband in Dubai, she met director “Ajay Sinha” over there, who offered her the role of Catherine in Zee TV’s show ‘Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani.’ She then came to Mumbai, India in 2005 to pursue her career in acting.
- Suzanne Bernert became a household name in 2006 when she played the role of foreign bahu “Doris Tushar Bajaj” in Star Plus’ popular show ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay.’
- She is fluent in various languages like French, Italian, Spanish, Bengali, Marathi, and Hindi.
- Suzanne is the second wife of well-known actor, Akhil Mishra, who was first married to actress, Manju Mishra. He is known for the role of librarian “Dubey” in Aamir Khan‘s ‘3 Idiots’ (2009).
- She is 17 years younger than her husband, Akhil Mishra.
- Suzanne Bernert and Akhil Mishra together worked in the Bollywood film, Kram (2012) and Doordarshan’s Hindi TV serial, Mera Dil Deewana.
- In 2010, she was seen alongside “Aamir Khan” in a ‘Titan’ ad.
- Suzanne Bernert, along with, Akhil Mishra manage a theatre group called ‘Vijeta.’
- She was also involved with an India-based social service organization, Sulabh International.
- She is a trained ‘Classical Ballet’ dancer.
- Suzanne also learned ‘Lavani’ dance form for her role of Rebecca in the Marathi film, Gallit Gondhal, Dillit Mujra (2009).
- She is the first foreign actress to has participated in Marathi celebrity dance show ‘Dholkichya Talavar’ (2011-2012) and reached the semi-finals.
- Suzanne Bernert is also the first foreign actress to appear in 20 Hindi and Marathi TV shows.
- In 2012, the film ‘Dusarya Jagatli-from Another World,’ in which she played the lead role of Suzanne William, was screened at the first Indian Berlin Film Festival. The film won the Maharashtrian Best Social Movie Award.
- In 2014, she played the role of the Indian politician, Sonia Gandhi in ABP News Channel’s TV series titled ‘7 RCR…Projecting India’s Future,’ hosted by Shekhar Kapur.
- In 2017, Suzanne joined the campaign, Narmada Seva Yatra, organised by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
- She acted in a short film titled ‘Padharo India’ to promote Jaipur Tourism.
- In 2019, she again roped in for the role of Sonia Gandhi in the film ‘The Accidental Prime Minister.’ The film is based on the controversial book ‘The Accidental Prime Minister: The Making and Unmaking of Manmohan Singh‘ by Sanjaya Baru.
- Suzanne Bernert never travels without earplugs.
- She is an avid coffee lover, and she always starts her day with a cup of coffee.