|Profession(s)||• Radio and television host
• Audio visual producer
|Famous for||Being the television host|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 155 lbs
|Debut||Journalism: Télé Poche (2005)
Radio: Le Grand Direct (2006)
TV Host: Art Attack (2004)
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1985 (Friday)
|Age (as of 2023)||38 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Master's degree in Communication and Management|
|Hobbies||Traveling and water sports|
|Controversies||• Cyril's Response to a Candidate's Incorrect Answer
In an unaired episode of the France 3 game show Slam, which was broadcast on October 3, 2022, a contestant's incorrect answer and the ensuing response from the host quickly gained traction online - for the wrong reasons. This was due to Cyril's live on-air ridicule of contestant Guillaume. Later, when Guillaume requested to reshoot the segment to prevent public embarrassment during the broadcast – an event which could possibly impact his professional life as a middle school teacher - the host declined. News in France
• In Response to Being Labelled "Corny"
Many viewers in France have deemed Cyril's show, Grand concours des régions : Quelle sera la meilleure danse de France, as "corny". Cyril, seemingly irritated by the characterization, retorted that this perception stems from the show being described as 'nerdy' in its promotional trailers. Day FR Euro He states,
"Dans la bande-annonce de l'émission, vous pouvez entendre 'Non, les danses ne sont pas ringardes !' “. En quoi ? », ont-ils demandé à l'animateur. Alors Cyril Féraud a répondu à la question . « Il suffit de regarder cinq minutes d'émission pour se rendre compte que ce n'est pas ringard ».
Translation: “In the show’s trailer, you can hear ‘No, the dances aren’t cheesy!’ “. In what ? “, they asked the facilitator. So Cyril Féraud answered the question. ” You only have to watch five minutes of the program to realize that it’s not corny”.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Michael Féraud (death due to cancer)
Mother- Dominique Féraud
|Siblings||He is the only child.|
|Sports Player||Rafael Nadal (Tennis)|
|Salary (approx.)||600 Euros per episode of Slam as of 2023 Day FR Euro|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cyril Féraud
- Between the years 2005 and 2015, Cyril Féraud was engaged in journalism for the weekly publication Télé Poche, taking on various roles such as reporter, head of the entertainment section, and eventually the head of information.
- His radio career commenced in 2006 when he started working as a columnist for Jean-Marc Morandini’s Le Grand Direct show on Europe 1. He collaborated with Morandini for four seasons, contributing to both the radio and television segments of the Morandini! program on Direct 8.
- In 2004, Féraud embarked on his journey as a television host with children’s shows Art Attack and Zapping Zone on Disney Channel. During the years 2008 and 2009, he delivered French commentary for the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards along with singers M. Pokora and Sliimy, respectively, for the local version of Nickelodeon.
- The national lottery operator Française des Jeux recognized his talent and he went on to present the new Loto draw live on France 2 in October 2008.
- Beginning on October 26, 2009, he has been hosting the game show Slam.
- Following his role as the voting spokesperson for France at the contest in 2011, he served as a co-commentator for the Eurovision Song Contest grand final for three years. In March 2022, he was part of the jury to select France’s entry for the Eurovision Song Contest 2022.
- Since 2021, he has hosted two major prime-time events on France 2: Le Quiz des Champions (a version of the British ITV show Quiz Master) and 100% Logique (a version of another ITV show The 1% Club).
- Since August 2022, he has been hosting Duels en Familles every day on France 3, a French game show that he created.
- In 2012, Féraud became the patron of the association Grandir, an organization that provides support to families with children who have growth disorders. Since 2020, he has been serving as the patron of the association Les lutins du Phoenix, whose volunteers dress up as superheroes to visit children who are receiving treatment in the pediatric oncology department.
- Since 2013, Féraud has been the host of several live performance programs during prime time on France 3. These include the annual International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo since 2013, Le Grand Spectacle du Festival Interceltique de Lorient each summer starting from 2015, Musiques en Fête live from the Chorégies d’Orange since 2017, La Folie Offenbach in January 2018, and La Grande Parade des Nations Celtes starting from 2018.
- After working as a production assistant for the game show Fort Boyard on France 2 in 2003 and 2004, Féraud made his first appearance as a celebrity contestant on July 23, 2011. Since 2020, he has become a regular member of the show’s team, adopting the character of Cyril Gossbo (a slang term for ‘handsome’) and hosting the game segment “Slaïme”, a parody inspired by slime material and his own show, Slam.
- On April 16, 2015, Féraud emerged as the winner of the French version of The Weakest Link on D8, with his victory benefiting the association AIDES.
- On February 6, 2021, Féraud made a guest appearance on La Boîte à secrets, a show hosted by Faustine Bollaert on France 3.
- He has authored a book titled Une année en régions avec vous! (A Year in Regions with You!)
- Cyril has been featured on the covers of various magazines, including TV Magazine, Télé Magazine, and Télé Poche, among others.
- In an Instagram post, Cyril confessed that he is afraid of snakes.
- He loves to have sweet treats, especially chocolates.
- One of his favorite activities is swimming. He thoroughly enjoys being in the water and engaging in water sports.
- Cyril has had the opportunity to be a part of The Simpsons crew.
- Cyril enjoys occasional drinking but always practices moderation.