Some Lesser Known Facts About Brock Lesnar
- Does Brock Lesnar smoke: No
- Does Brock Lesnar drink alcohol: Yes
- Lesnar signed the biggest developmental deal in WWE history. After graduating from college, Lesnar had a lot of career options on the table, but he chose WWE over all others because of the vast sum of money that he was offered.
- Lesnar and WWE were not on good terms a decade ago. After he was released from the company, he was not allowed to wrestle anywhere else because of a clause in his agreement. Lesnar sued WWE for this and was eventually allowed to wrestle out of the WWE.
- After a four year period with the WWE, Lesnar tried his hands at American football with the NFl. Unluckily; his career at the NFL was brief.
- Brock has even penned an autobiography titled “Death Clutch: My story of Determination, Domination and Survival.”
- Brock has a tattoo of a sword on his torso. According to his book “Death Clutch”, Brock got this tattoo around 2005, when he was feeling very stressed about his future. He added that he felt as if life was holding a sword against his throat, but he surpassed all the threats and emerged as a winner. Brock takes that ordeal of life as a motivation and has thus embedded such a tattoo on his body.
- His voice doesn’t go with ‘beast’ kind of personality that Brock possesses; hence you will always see his advocate Paul Heyman doing all the talking for him in WWE.
- Former WWE high flying superstar Shelton Benjamin was his college room-mate.
- In November 2009 while hunting in Manitoba, Canada, Lesnar was stricken by an attack of diverticulitis, a disease which occurs when pouches in the large intestine become inflamed or infected. Unfortunately, the doctors at the nearby hospital couldn’t understand the reason for his symptoms and therefore Brock had to go to the US for his treatment. A prescription of Antibiotics and some changes in his diet helped him recover from the disease. Things took a turn for worse again in 2011, this time he had to get a 12 inch piece of his colon removed surgically.
- Brock was the highest paid MMA fighter in 2011 raking in an impressive $5,300,3000.
- Lesnar has never lost to Undertaker in a PPV event. In 2014, at Wrestlemania 30, Brock lesnar ended Undertaker’s 21 match streak, shocking the entire world.
- Lesnar is a passionate hunter. He often visits Alberta, Canada to hunt deer and also fell in trouble with the law after admitting to a hunting infraction in 2011. He pleaded guilty and was fined $1725. He was also banned from hunting for a period of six months.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡