|Full name||Deepika Das Raj Deepika Das - Twitter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Debut||Kannada film: Doodh Sagar (2014)
Telugu film: Ee Manase (2014)
TV: Naagini (2016)
|Awards||• 2017: ZeeKu Tumba Award
• 2018: Zee Awards
|Date of Birth||23 February 1996 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||26 Years|
|School||Jain International Residential School, Karnataka|
|College/University||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Karnataka|
|Educational Qualification||BDes Fashion Communication|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Cooking, Painting|
|Tattoo(s)||• Surname inked on her right ankle
• Tattoo on her left hand
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Kishore Das
Mother- Padma Latha
|Siblings||Brother- Dilip Das
Sister- Name Not Known
|Car Collection||• Sedan
• Hatchback car
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepika Das
- Deepika Das is an Indian actress and model who is known for appearing in Kannada and Telugu language films.
- When she was a teenager, she wanted to become a doctor or engineer.
- Deepika used to be very active in sports when she was a child. In an interview, she said that she used to spend time with her father by playing cricket with him when she was a child. She was also the captain of the kabaddi team during her school days. She was a shotput player in my school from class 7-10.
- In 2019, she appeared in season 7 of Bigg Boss Kannada where she made it to the finale.
- In 2020, she turned into an entrepreneur and started her own fashion brand.
- In 2021, she took to social media to inform her fans to not ask personal questions to her and pretend to be her fans. In the social media post, she wrote,
Hi, This is for those who are pretending to be my fan and harassing. I have noticed a couple of messages from a few accounts and also over mail. I don’t think so getting too personal into my life is your business. I request you to stay away from a few things and stop creating a fuss. This is a warning for all of you. Actually, things are never going to change just because you ask me to do something.”
- In 2022, she appeared in the dance reality show ‘Dance Karnataka Dance: Family war season 1’ and won the competition.
- She gained a lot of popularity with the show ‘Naagini’ in 2016. In an interview, she said that she initially rejected the role, but later she accepted it.
- Interestingly, she is the maternal cousin of KGF actor Yash.
- She has a crush on Bollywood actor Vicky Kaushal.
- She is a fitness freak and often shared her diet plans on social media. In an interview, she talked about how she maintains her good health and said,
Be it health or beauty, for both, food is very important. Food and exercise, for that matter. According to me, home-made food keeps you healthier. Even your beauty stays intact if you ask my opinion. While eating foods with cholesterol, like fried or oily stuff, you should balance it out with exercise. That is my strategy. So, when I eat too much rice, I prefer to balance it out with exercise. Given our daily routines, we seldom get time to exercise. So I personally balance my nutrients in the food I eat. But don’t forget, have food that is prepared at home, no matter the dish is. In my house, we prefer to eat homemade food rather than going out.”