|Real Name||Deepti Bhagwan Sharma
|Profession||Indian Women Cricketer (All-rounder)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-27-33|
|International Debut||Test- 13 August 2014 vs England Women in Wormsley
ODI- 19 March 2009 vs West Indies Women in Sydney
T20- 13 June 2009 vs Pakistan Women in Taunton
|Jersey Number||#6 (India Women)|
|Domestic/State Teams||India Green Women|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm off-break|
|Batting Style||Left-hand bat|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• While playing against Sri Lanka in 2016, Deepti bowled 6 wickets out giving away just 20 runs. She became youngest Indian (male or female) to take a 5- wicket haul.
• In February 2017, she showed her will after scoring an 89 ball 71 in a nail biting match against South Africa Women in the ICC Women's World Cup Qualifier final. India won the match on the final ball with just 1 wicket to spare. Deepti was named Player of the Match for her epic performance.
• In an ODI match against Ireland in May 2017, Deepti, along with Punam Raut, constructed a 320 runs partnership in which Deepti had contributed 188 runs taking just 160 balls. This partnership broke both the standing women's record of 229 (by Sarah Taylor and Caroline Atkins of England) and the standing men's record in One Day International of 286 (by Upul Tharanga and Sanath Jayasuriya of Sri Lanka). She grabbed one more record in the same match with the 27 fours she had hit while on the crease. This is highest ever figure in Women's cricket.
|Career Turning Point||She played consistently throughout her career in the domestic level cricket. This impressed the selectors which in turn got her the call up from the national team management to appear for the Indian Women team.|
|Date of Birth||24 August 1997|
|Age (as in 2017)||20 Years|
|Birth Place||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Listening to music|
|Boys, Affair & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepti Sharma
- Does Deepti Sharma smoke: Not Known
- Does Deepti Sharma drink alcohol: Not Known
- She is naturally a right-handed player but settled into a left-hand grip without any training.
- In the final match of India’s home series against Sri Lanka, she claimed 6 wickets for 20 runs which helped India clean sweep their opponents.
- As of June 2017, she has played 20 One Day International matches in which she has scored 737 runs at an average of 52.64.