|Full name||Demi Rose Mawby Sixty6|
|Profession(s)||Model, Social Media Influencer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Issuu Weight||in kilograms- 49 kg
in pounds- 108 lbs
|issuu Height||in centimeters- 157 cm
in meters- 1.57 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 2”
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1995|
|Age (as of 2021)||26 Years|
|School||• New Oscott Primary School, Sutton Coldfield
• John Willmott School, Sutton Coldfield
|College/University||Walsall College, England|
|Ethnicity||British and Colombian The Times of India|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian issuu|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Tyga (American Rapper) (2016) The Sun
• DJ Chris Martinez (2017-2019) Mirror
|Parents||Father- Barrie Mawby (Former bank manager who died in 2018 due to cancer)
Mother- Christine Mawby (Former NHS wheelchair advisor who died in 2018 due to stomach infection)
|Food||Chocolate Nuts and Cashew Nuts|
|Resturant||Novikov Restaurant, Mayfair, London|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Demi Rose
- Demi Rose is a British model, social media influencer, and global ambassador of PrettyLittleThing, a UK-based fashion retailer. She came into the limelight in 2016 after she was rumored to be in a relationship with Kylie Jenner’s ex-boyfriend, Tyga.
- She grew up in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England.
- In an interview, while sharing her memories of school, she said,
In school I was quite popular on MySpace and that kind of followed on to Instagram. It was really weird when people started recognising me and stuff on the street. I just got used to it.”
- Demi began her journey as a model-cum-influencer at the age of eighteen when her saucy selfies gained immense popularity. In an interview, she said,
I posed for selfies and pictures and it just grew from like 60,000 to 200,000 to a million to 3.2 million now.”
- In May 2015, she appeared as a model in the music video of DJ Khaled’s song ‘How Many Times.’
- In December 2016, she featured on the cover of Sixty6 Magazine.
- After completing her formal education, Demi decided to take a leap of faith with her career and move to the US.
- After moving to the US where she pursued a career in lingerie modeling. She signed a contract with the American publicity group Taz’s Angels.
- As of 2021, she has more than 16 million followers on Instagram.
- In 2020, she became the global ambassador of the women-centric website PrettyLittleThing.