Profession: Medical Nutritionist & Author
Age: 46 Years
|Profession||Author & Medical Nutritionist|
|Famous For||His health science explainer videos on YouTube|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.7 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Awards, Honours & Achievements||• Guinness World Record for memorising 14 names with birth dates in less than two minutes. The Indian Express
• Guinness World Record for performing 198 push-ups in a minute. The Indian Express
• Guinness World Record for making the world's longest pen (12 feet). The Indian Express
|Date of Birth||Year: 1974|
|Age (as in 2020)||46 Years|
|College/University||Punjab Engineering College (PEC)|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.Tech in Production Engineering
• A post-graduate degree in Diabetes Education (Indo-Vietnam Medical Board)
• PhD in Diabetes Type I & II Reversal “Alliance International University” Zambia
|Address||B-121, 2nd Floor, Green Fields, Faridabad|
|Controversies||In initial days of COVID-19 outbreak in India in 2020, he got entangled in controversy by claiming to have a diet that can cure the COVID-19 within a span of three days. Moreover, he said that the threat from the Coronavirus is hyped as a part of a conspiracy.|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury
- He claims that he was born with a hole in his heart which was later treated by surgery when he was four years old.
- In his school days, he was an average student and always used to struggle in reading and writing.
- In 1994, he got admission in the Punjab Engineering College (PEC) in Chandigarh, where he pursued B.Tech in Production Engineering. However, later he shifted his field of specialisation from engineering to Nutrition & Health.
- In 2005, he also tried his hand at acting in Bollywood. He played a lead role in a Bollywood film “Yaad Rakhenge Aap” (2005). This was his first and the last movie.
- Later, he specialised in Lifestyle medicine and many other Human medical Science programs. He claims to have developed “The DIP Diet” that can treat diabetes in 72 hours.
- Dr Chowdhury claims to have his medical centres in India, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Switzerland.
- He is also known as ‘memory man.’
- He has penned twenty-five books including many controversial texts, such as “Last Days of Diabetes,” “Heart Mafia,” “How to Return alive from Hospital,” “Why Mortality Rate Drops When Doctors Go On Strike,” and many more.
- His book ‘Diabetes Free World’ is published in 71 languages, which itself is a world record of ‘A Book Translated in the Most Languages.’
- He accused modern doctors of using obsolete methods for treating ailments in a report “End of Modern Medicine” in the online edition of “The Statesman.”
- Many doctors and medical experts say that Biswaroop resorts to “distortion and misrepresentation” of medical facts to spread misinformation. restofworld.org
- On 5th March 2020, he also met India’s Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan to offer his services to help cure patients. He also presented his book “HIV-AIDS, the greatest lie of 21st Century” to the Health Minister.
- During the initial days of the COVID-19 outbreak in India, Biswaroop Roy Chaudhary was going viral for his views and theories on the virus. In April 2020, he was invited by a media channel, “The Lallantop”, to discuss his views on the treatment of the COVID-19. The editor, Saurabh Dwivedi, and other experts questioned and refuted his theories and conjectures.
- He has alleged that an American physician and immunologist, Dr Fauci, is responsible for giving unnecessary hype to coronavirus. Dr Biswaroop asserted that coronavirus is not a new virus but just another flu, which can be easily treated through a diet within three days.
- On April 7, 2020, he launched an e-book on it, “Corona– The scandal of the millennium.” The book comprises remedies for Coronavirus and claimed that COVID-19 was a conspiracy spread by WHO on behalf of China. PDF
References/Sources: [ + ]