|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Anthaka Mundu Aa Tarvatha (2013) as 'Ananya'
Film (Tamil): Oyee (2016) as 'Swetha'
Film (Kannada): SRK (2020) as 'Lakshman'
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Vamsi Garudavega Award for Best Actress for the film “Anthaka Mundu Aa Tarvatha” (2013)
• Sri Kalasudha Telugu Association Chennai for Best Actress for the film “Anthaka Mundu Aa Tarvatha” (2013)
• Bangaru Thalli Women of Excellence Award for the film “Anthaka Mundu Aa Tarvatha” (2013)
• Zee Apsara Award for Best Actress for the film “Ami Thumi” (2017)
• 49th Cinegoers Association Film Award for Best Sensational Actress for the film “Ami Thumi” (2017)
• Andhra Pradesh Film Chambers of Commerce Award for Best Actress for the film “Ami Thumi” (2017)
• V.B.Entertrainments Vendithera Award for Beauty of the Year (2019)
|Date of Birth||19 April 1988 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Warangal, Telangana, India|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Tattoo||Right Wrist: Peacock Feather
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
Sister- She has one younger sister
|Car Collection||Mercedes Benz
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eesha Rebba
- Eesha Rebba was born in Warangal, Telangana and raised in Hyderabad.
- She started her acting career in 2013 by appearing in the Telugu film “Anthaka Mundu Aa Tarvatha.”
- She has featured in many popular Telugu films including “Ami Thumi,” “Maya Mall,” “Darsakudu,” “Brand Babu,” and “Savyasachi.”
- She gained huge popularity by playing the lead role in the female-centric film “Raagala 24 Gantallo” (2019).
- In 2020, she bagged her first Kannada film “SRK.”
- She has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- She has also featured on the covers of many magazines including “Tollywood” and “You & I.”
- She is very passionate about dogs and often shares her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- Rebba actively promotes social causes. She has walked the ramp for the fashion designer, Rajyalakshmi Gubba, to support the campaign “Teach For Change.”
- The film director, Mohana Krishna Indraganti, introduced Eesha to the film industry.