Caste: Kashmiri Pandit
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Full name||Eleena Koul Pandita Geeta Koul Pandita - Facebook|
|Profession(s)||• Home décor consultant
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Black with Light Brown highlights|
|Debut||Film: The Kerala Story (2023) as 'Husn'
|Date of Birth||22 December|
|Birthplace||Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir|
|School||International Delhi Public School Jammu (IDPS Jammu)|
|College/University||• Institute of Home Economics, New Delhi
• Delhi University (July 2017 – September 2020)
• Indian School of Acting, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh (February 2021 - October 2021)
• Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) (2021-2023)
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor’s degree in journalism from Delhi University
• Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
|Caste||Kashmiri Pandit Eleena Koul - Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Girdari Pandita
Mother- Geeta Koul (teacher)
|Siblings||Brother- Eshaan (younger)
|Film||In the Mood for Love (2000)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eleena Koul
- Eleena Koul is an Indian home décor consultant and actor. She appeared in the 2023 film ‘The Kerala Story’ directed by Sudipto Sen.
- She was born into a Kashmiri Pandit family in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.
- In December 2022, she joined ‘Sources Unlimited’ as a business development manager.
- The trailer of the film ‘The Kerala Story,’ which alleged that about 32,000 girls had converted to Islam and were forced to join the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in Syria and Afghanistan, met criticism for its portrayal of the state as a centre for Islamic terrorism. B. R. Arvindakshan, a journalist from Tamil Nadu, filed a complaint demanding the film be banned unless the director Sudipto Sen could provide evidence supporting the claims. He contended that the movie could threaten peace, unity, and integrity, resulting in communal unrest. A case was registered under sections 153 A & B of the Indian Penal Code, relating to inciting disharmony and hostility among faith-based groups. Sen responded in a press conference, stating that the film would address all concerns upon its release, and he would further clarify any remaining questions afterwards. Hindustan Times
- In 2023, Eleena appeared in a short film titled ‘Idli Amma’ as Roohi.
- She has been part of many theatrical productions including American playwright Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?,’ which she performed at the Indian School of Acting in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Eleena passionately enjoys world cinema and is always eager to explore diverse films. Her enthusiasm for movies is often showcased through her social media posts, where she shares her experiences of watching films.
- In addition to her acting career, she also works as a home décor consultant, specializing in European styles with a particular focus on Italian designs.
- Eleena is fond of writing, reading, and exploring new cultures.
- Eleena is an avid animal lover, and she actively speaks out against the consumption of meat and animal-derived products, advocating for a more compassionate lifestyle.