Faizal Malik Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Biography & More
Marital Status: Married
Hometown: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Age: 42 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 72 kg
in pounds- 159 lbs
|Debut||Film: In 2014, Gangs of Wasseypur as inspector Gopal Singh
OTT Series: In 2020, Panchayat 1 as Prahlad
Producer: In 2014, Revolver Rani
|Awards||Malik was awarded Indian Television Award for his contribution to MTV Traffic|
|Date of Birth||1980|
|Age (as of 2022)||42 Years|
|Birthplace||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Relationships & More|
Note: Kumud and Faizal met for the first time in Sahara channel where the two used to work.
|Parents||Father- His late father worked as a clerk in the irrigation department.
Mother- His mother worked as a government teacher.
Faizal has two elder brothers, one of who died due to kidney failure
He has two younger sisters, one of who committed suicide after she failed in her school exams. Hindustan News Hub
Some Lesser Known Facts About Faizal Maik
- Faizal is an Indian actor and producer who is known for his role as Prahlad in the famous OTT series Panchayat 1 and Panchayat 2 released on amazon prime.
- During school days, Faizal used to actively participate in various acting competitions.
- At the age of 22, Malik came to Mumbai to pursue his career in acting, however, after trying for 2-3 months in acting he gave up and started his first job in Sahara Channel as a spot boy.
- In an interview, Faizal revealed that after the demise of his elder brother and younger sister he was completely shattered and he did not talk to his family for almost six years.
- Faizal received immense love from the audience after his work in the famous OTT series Panchayat 2.
- Faizal worked as an executive producer in films like Revolver Rani (2014), Main aur Charles (2015), Saat Uchakkey (2016) and many more and he also produced films like Abhineta (2017), Letters (2017), Uninvited (2018) etc. In 2018, Faisal produced the TV web series SMOKE, which ranked up an impressive rating of 8.8 on IMDB making it one of the highest-rated Indian TV shows.
- During the TEDx show, the Panchayat actor revealed about his struggling days in Mumbai. He said that
The four bungalow building in which I lived, Kailash Kher also lived in the same. I went and told him that brother, I have to work. When I came to Mumbai, the real world understood that the world in which we live is not the world. Mumbai is a separate city. Here knowing the picture does not mean that we see the world. One has to read cinema, one has to understand. Then I started working. Earlier the salary was Rs 750, then it was Rs 900, the salary was also Rs 1200″
- In an interview, Malik mentioned that to enhance his acting skills he daily watches one film or TV series.
- According to Faizal, playing the character of Prahlad in the OTT series Panchayat 2 was easy for him as he hailed from Allahabad and had spent a lot of time in villages. The actor also said that Panchayat 2 was more challenging for him than the first season.
- Faizal did a show called Amazing Race in which Faisal Malik worked with the American crew and learned about the style of working there. While working in the reality show, Faisal Malik decided that he wanted to make his career in production. He worked as a post-producer in the singing show named Fame Gurukul. Later, he became a promo producer, where he used to do promos of the film. In 2004, he left the job and went to channel Zee Cinema where he used to write, cut and get his promos done on-air by himself.
- The actor said in an interview that during the pandemic he joined online cooking classes.
- In 2021, Faizal lost his father as he was infected by covid 19.
- In 2020, Faizal Malik lost his dog with whom he was very close.
- Faizal often posts his smoking pictures on social media sites.
|↑1||Hindustan News Hub|